Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need help really quick!!!!!!

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:04 PM
  • 3 Replies

How do I get a pic from me photobucket account on my cafe mom posts?

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Myroslava
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:08 PM

bump

So_Blessed7
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:59 PM
bump!
CafeMom Admin
by Ruby Member on Jan. 28, 2009 at 10:44 AM

Hi devilkitty,

With the photobucket widget you can share a photo that you've uploaded to PhotoBucket on your CafeMom page.
Photos image
To add the Photobucket widget to your homepage (or your profile page -- it works the same way), click the 'Add A Widget' button that is underneath your profile picture on your homepage.

You'll get to the 'Widget Directory' which is a list of all of the widgets that CafeMom has right now (we'll be adding lots more). Pick the 'photos/slidshows' category, and then look through the different ones available in that category. Choose the Photobucket widget and click the 'Learn More' button.

Then you can read about the widget and see a sample of what it might look like. Click the 'Add This Widget' button if you are ready to start setting it up.

Since this widget is from another site, you will now go to a page that has directions about how to set the widget up. Most of these aren't hard, but they are a lot of steps.

1. Go to http://www.photobucket.com in a new browser window or tab.
  2. Log in or register for Photobucket.
  3. Find the photo you want to add to your CafeMom page in your Photobucket album. (Or, upload the photo if it's not in your album yet.)
  4. Under the photo, copy the code in the box next to where it says "HTML tag".
  5. Paste the Photobucket code (by pressing Ctrl+V on your keyboard) into the box on that CafeMom page to add your photo to your CafeMom homepage.
\The CafeMom Admin Team
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)