Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone's husband or SO have some really wierd outburst in their sleep?

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:05 PM
  • 63 Replies

Last night, oh, I guess it was around 4 am, my husband, sound asleep, yells out "Jesus, alkjdf mkie, molie, dofkina (those words were unintelligable)."  Scared the crap out of me.  So, when the alarm went out for him this morning, I asked him what he was dreaming about.  While he was getting dressed for work he told me that he was dreaming about these two little old ladies being possessed by demons and he was trying to exorcise them.  I just laughed.  He said it was wierd because they were in his brother's house with our two boys (I wasn't there for some reason).  Made me laugh first thing in the morning.  I asked him what he was saying, but he didn't know.  He just knows that he was trying to exorcise those two little old ladies possessed by demons.

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kaker104
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:07 PM

Mine said something in his sleep (I was still awake) and I chuckled. Well, his response (still asleep) was "shut your whores mouth". Made me laugh even harder. He couldn't remember it the next morning.

chiquis
by Diamond Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:08 PM

Yup all the time. Last one was he told me to feed the shark in our room. I told him about the next day and he insist I made it up lmao.

Razzle_Dazzle30
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:09 PM

LOL!  My DH doesn't yell, but from time to time he will start speaking fluently in some other language (beats me which one, it's obsolete).  He never remembers a thing in the morning.

I did used to have a roommate though who would SHRIEK out things in her sleep...she'd yell about someone getting the wrong kind of bread or somebody putting jelly on their toes or something hilarious.  There were three of us sharing that dorm and the third gal and I would just giggle our way back to sleep.

lenalove
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:10 PM

I have outbursts. One time I had a dream i got in a fight and was choking the person. I was choking my SO... It is pretty scary

GaBrIeLlEsMaMa

O hgod dont get me started!! When I was prego with my oldest daughter he was asleep in my bed and I couldnt sleep.. all of a sudden he just says "babe I shit the bed"!! I started to freak out, then realized he was asleep to..lol.. I sniffed under the blankets to make sure though..haha.. then a few nights ago he was dead drunk aslep and started makin loud monkey noises..haha

Tinkerbell.gif picture by mrsdomesticgoddess

1sttimemommy198

Sometimes when hubby is asleep, I can "wake" him up, where he really isn't awake but seems to be...he'll talk and everything...well sometimes I get him to say wierd stuff, like one day he told me, this chair is so uncomfortable...we were in the bed..so that made no sense....and then he says it is ugly too...lol...so yeah weird stuff... 

momoftwinboys74
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:11 PM

My husband doesn't talk in his sleep but a couple of times he has kicked me - really hard!!! One time he kicked me while he was sleeping I said Ow or something and he kicked me again! I woke his butt up at that point - he had been dreaming about fighting with someone who was tryin to hurt me & the kids. We laugh about it now!

Kymmarie

SweetAngel0401
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:11 PM

not my hubby but my daughter is hillarious! The other night she was sleeping on the couch, my hubby came home & she sat striaght up laughing, then quickly laid back down all while she was sleeping. lol she has alwys talked in her sleep & walked as well. Its always freaky too!

lilmomma92706
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:12 PM

My hubby has never really had an out burst, but he will be fully asleep and will start ripping off my panties to get some. When I try to stop him, he doesn't even know he is doing it.

Are you a mama who is a sister Of Epsilon Sigma Alpha International. If so, join my group here.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/ESAintl

MaMomToTwo
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:12 PM

Mine freaks out on occassion, and will start shaking me to ask me something, all while he's completely asleep. Doesn't usually yell though...sometimes he wakes up gasping.

-mamom (!) ...to.two. /wifetoo.

bouncing mom

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)