Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Chinese Lunar Calender

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:18 PM
  • 6 Replies

Has anyone ever tried looking at this kind of calender to determine what you might be having? If so did you have what the calender said? If you want you can go to this site if you have no clue what I am talking about:  http://www.thelaboroflove.com/chart/cal.html Thanks for your replies on this I just really want a girl and I pray that this calender is correct. lol

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
c_boerman
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:20 PM

Mine was wrong.  The calendar said I would have a girl but I had a boy!

50/50 chance, lol!

Jademom07
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:20 PM

It said I would have a girl and...she was and is still as beatiful as the day she was born.

Mommyx308
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:22 PM

Could be a fluke, but - right with all three of my kids and my cousin and sister -in-law. They thought I was nuts but it turned out I was right!!!

amyann88
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:23 PM

It was right for three of them but not with my fourth. For my fourth they said a girl and he was a boy. 

Audreys_Mommmy
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:28 PM

With my 1st it said i was gonna have a boy  but i have a beautiful 2 1/2 y/o girl....i hope its wrong for me this time again because i would love to have a baby boy. But  pretty sure it has to do with the time you got pregnant...it you get pregnant close to the day your egg is supposed to drop you will likely have  boy b/c the male sperm swims faster..and if you get have sex a few days before your egg drops then you will more likely have  a girl because the female spermy's live longer....I read that somewhere not sure if its completely accurate.

punchingWife to Aaron

girl on a swingMommy to Audrey Kate 5-23-06

pregnant belly Pregnancy ticker

centralblu
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:38 PM

Thanks for all the recent replies momas and BUMP for more. Keep em coming Thanks

prayingI want a girl so bad and it is saying I am having one so praying that I am.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)