Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lane Bryant Jeans???

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:23 PM
  • 4 Replies

Has anyone bought the lane bryant "right fit" jeans. I need new jeans and think these may fit me better. I have no butt, no thighs...but do have a belly and big hips. Anyways...just wondered if anyone had bought these? If you did, did you like them?

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
RaulitosMommy
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:29 PM

i like the pair i have

tattooI am a tattoed, pierced, non-church going, public school sending, vaccinating, spanking, swear word using, bilingual teaching, MAC makeup obsessedLipstick 3, don't skinny dip-I chunky dunk, single mom of a beautiful boy!

BatmansLilMiss
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:40 PM

I absolutely love the two pair I have...go and they can fit you for the right pair just like for bras

Mrs_Mendoza
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:43 PM

DO IT! I LOVE LOVE LOVE their new "right fit" system. It's awesome. Sometimes I would have trouble finding the right shape for me but with this it just eliminates it all.. the different shapes/colors have different fits. In yellow, I'm one size, in the blue I'm 2 sizes smaller. So really, go try them on and find your fit. You'll be amazed. I love love love them.

mommyof11050307
by Ruby Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:45 PM

I have a pair and they never fit right after i washed them. I don't really like them i found baby phat and CK jeans fit me better. Babypaht is more money but they are more comfy from lane bryant jeans. CK i get them at sams club for cheaper then lane bryant.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)