Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Press 1 for english **edit

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:31 PM
  • 75 Replies

When I call my cell phone co. why the heck do I have to press 1 for English? This just pisses me off! I live in America I should not have to press anything.GRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**** I just want to say I am not racist, I know this country is a melting pot....But, everything is in English here, so IMO ya need to learn it and if this pisses u off- I dont care I am just stating my opinion- if you dont like it move on.

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:31 PM
Replies (1-10):
Amaris_amor
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:31 PM

Amen and AMEN!

JPORTER2208
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:32 PM

Quoting Amaris_amor:

Amen and AMEN!

Wifey to Robin love 7-15-06  Diagnosed with PCOS in 2006 

Mommy to Charlie baby boy2-2-08                      TTC #2

hickory

That's funny - I just complained about the same thing to my dh.  English should be automatic - if you need another language THEN you should have to press 1!

Billie_Bush

Quoting Amaris_amor:

Amen and AMEN!

i agree!!!

but I also think it says press 3 for spanish... lol in spanish, but im not the fluent so i couldnt really tell ya.. lol

Billie

Wife to Justin

Momma to christian, kylie, and our little surprise!

itsnotaboutm765
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:33 PM

1-I'd like English to please.lol

KittyD

Because people speak more than 1 language in this great country and even if you live here forever and learn the language it is still way easier for you to talk to someone in your native language and more comfortable especially withs something as important as trying to figure out why the f they overcharged you. Just because you were born with everyone catering to you doesn't mean you can help someone else out that wasn't so lucky.

KittyD ~ Stop By My Page & Sign my Guest Book!

thebestbrianne

Seriously. It would also be nice to speak to someone who speaks english!

Join me at Non-Religious Mommies!

It's ok to be open-minded!

babyjet07
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:34 PM

*sigh* America DOES NOT have an official language...Is it really that hard to press one?

j_c_c_s_l

there are ppl who live in America that does not speak English

stacymomof2

Why does it bother you so much?  There are millions of American citizens that do not speak English as a first language.  The company provides services to everyone that pays.  Not al all a big deal to press one.  The more annoying thing is those stupid menus in general.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)