Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

can someone help me? do i report again?

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:39 PM
  • 25 Replies

how do I report someone who has been getting food stamps for her bf who is in jail for the last 6 months, she sells them and on top of that gets foodstamps for her and her daughter, pays 25 dollars in rent a month and lives off of child support? will no get a job even though her daughter is in school 8 hours a day and she takes pills all day and wakes up at 2 in the afternoon then treats her daughter like shit

CDS has been called on her and she always gets out of it she has a script, for oxicotin but she buys them on the side, I cant prove it because I do not know where she gets them from, i feel so bad for her daughter because when her sript is out and she cant find them she will not come out of her room for days her dd is only 7 and takes care of herself because she is so scared to scare her mother, but her daughter is coached when it comes to DCF and CPS, she knows what not to say because her mom has told her you will be taken away and abused if you tell them about the drugs I do, she has failed a drug test through the harbor (for substance abuse) and they dropped the case, because it was a xanax, she ussually takes oxicotin (sp) but she just lost her child support and she still refuses to get a job because it will interfere with her sleep and I already offered to watch her dd for like 20 bucks a week, only when she can afford it, I am a SAHM and her dd is 7 she is no challange, I have no problem helping someone, but not if they cant help theirself, she just is gunna lay down and let everything fall to shit around her and not do anything about it

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
devinpaul2004
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:40 PM

bump?

rmattes
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:42 PM

Wow...the best I can tell you is to try and gather evidence. That's a shitty situation.

devinpaul2004
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:45 PM

thank you, thats why I am trying, I just do not know what to do, I do not want to cut ties with her, I am scared I am the only one who cares about her dd, she is on meds for add, and I do not even think she has it, she got so attached to the bf he moved in after 2 weeks, and 2 weeks after that he went to jail, thi little girl was soooo attached to him she freaks out like bisurk onnce a week because she misses him....she attaches herself to any male figure around

Quoting rmattes:

Wow...the best I can tell you is to try and gather evidence. That's a shitty situation.

thebestbrianne
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:46 PM

Call the cops or the wellfare office or anyone who will listen. Someone is bound to investigate I hope.

Join me at Non-Religious Mommies!

It's ok to be open-minded!

Smcclellan7080
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:47 PM

Wow! All I can say is some people SUCK. But I'll bump it for you!!!bump

Strong opinions?  Like a good debate? Join us @ Just for Drama http://www.cafemom.com/group/37802

GROUP OWNER!!

devinpaul2004
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:48 PM

I have, and she ALWAYS gets out of it, she called me one night and said she took 20 pills and she wanted to die, they bakeractd her for one night and nothing else has happened since then they do not even check on her, she sent in a letter that said she doesnt need thrapy and they closed the case

Quoting thebestbrianne:

Call the cops or the wellfare office or anyone who will listen. Someone is bound to investigate I hope.

devinpaul2004

thank you, i am just sooo worried for her daughter

Quoting Smcclellan7080:

Wow! All I can say is some people SUCK. But I'll bump it for you!!!bump

bxbsmommy

I'm not sure but you have to think about if you do report her,what is going to happen to that little girl and how the whole situation will affect her.

Also if her BF is in jail...how is she getting food stamps for him?

devinpaul2004
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:49 PM

I hope someone can give me some advice 

bxbsmommy
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:50 PM

Why don't you just go to DSS and ask them?

Quoting devinpaul2004:

I hope someone can give me some advice 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)