Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

H & R tax calulator

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:49 PM
  • 6 Replies

Has anyone used the h and r tax calculator and already got their taxes back ? Is is correct or was it wrong?

*******EDIT******

Got my taxes done today and the it was really close mine was offby about 150.. we got 150 less than what it said.

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MOM22QTS
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:51 PM

i did it and it was very close to what i actually got. i actualy got three hundred more than it said.

candie241983
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:52 PM

Quoting MOM22QTS:

i did it and it was very close to what i actually got. i actualy got three hundred more than it said.

Thanks...I hope our is correct!

3earthangels
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:53 PM

It was very close... we got a$100 more than what it said.

Are you, a family member, or a friend going through the immigration process? Need information, want support, or just want to learn more about it? Join my group www.cafemom.com/group/theimmigrationprocess to share your story, find helpful information, and people who are going through just what you are.

Supervane
by Platinum Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:54 PM

I'm no help I'm still waiting on DH's W2 his company is slacking! I got my W2 last week!

thseptbabyblinkie.gif September Baby image by KsJenthinkinpinka1.gif I think in pink image by MoMeg_2006Married.gif happily married image by dorothy5678Supportbfing.gif Support Breastfeeding image by unique_style4unewfree_C-Section_Mommy.gif c-sect image by andee16SUPERGRIL.gif Super girl image by cassycharlie    

latinflags.gif LATiN MAMi image by KINDRA1_photosvintagets0.jpg MEXICAN GIRL image by malta57  3179736265.jpg Super Mom image by TruePatriot1776  Not_Worth_The_Lip_Gloss_by_Tokiochi.jpg image by HRForrest       

candie241983
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:55 PM

Quoting Supervane:

I'm no help I'm still waiting on DH's W2 his company is slacking! I got my W2 last week!

We are still waiting on 1 we got the others last week.

candie241983
by on Jan. 28, 2009 at 3:25 PM

Quoting candie241983:

Quoting Supervane:

We are still waiting on 1 we got the others last week.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)