Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

279!

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:52 PM
  • 10 Replies

Sorry I just had to share this since it will probably never happen again!. :P

I was bowling on my Wii and I got 9 strikes in a row! My final score was 279! My friends are all really competitive so I can't wait to them. lol!

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momoftwinboys74
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:52 PM

Way to go Mamma!!!

Kymmarie

Meissilly
by Gold Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:53 PM

i hope you have  the score sheet and you know ... they will take you up on that and you will have to play them ...lol ..

143myboys9496
by Gold Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:54 PM

good 

stefvan
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:56 PM

That is my son's high score, too.  My dh has gotten 300 about a million times.  I won't play with them anymore -it's no fun!  And, I'm the bowler.  LOL  I played on my college team and bowled at 234 (real bowling) when I was 7 months pregnant.

mamasince2006
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:56 PM

It saves it for you and I am sure I will be playing against my husband all night. :)

Quoting Meissilly:

i hope you have  the score sheet and you know ... they will take you up on that and you will have to play them ...lol ..

mamasince2006
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:58 PM

lol I would probably be the same way if my husband got 300 a lot too

Quoting stefvan:

That is my son's high score, too.  My dh has gotten 300 about a million times.  I won't play with them anymore -it's no fun!  And, I'm the bowler.  LOL  I played on my college team and bowled at 234 (real bowling) when I was 7 months pregnant.

carlye828
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:59 PM

That is so much fun!  My niece always beats everybody, but we don't know how cause she bowls like a crazy person, falling down half the time!  I think you've got the highest score I've heard of so far.  WTG!

Its funny how we can kick butt in video game sports & be pros.  I am such an awesome golfer in Tiger Woods PGA Challenge.  I actually catch myself watching golf on T.V., judging their shots, saying, please, I could have made that putt! 

DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:59 PM

LOL I am lucky to break a 200 on that game. We have the wii also and my 12 yr old dd can score that high to it makes me mad. LOL So then I have to beat her at golf to feel better. LOL...Good job mama rub it in!!!! LOL

mamasince2006
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 3:03 PM

LOL I plan on it :)  I can't play golf at all on the wii. I can never get the ball to go where I want it to and I always mess up on swinging.

Quoting DallasCowboys81:

LOL I am lucky to break a 200 on that game. We have the wii also and my 12 yr old dd can score that high to it makes me mad. LOL So then I have to beat her at golf to feel better. LOL...Good job mama rub it in!!!! LOL

mamasince2006
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 3:04 PM

Quoting carlye828:

That is so much fun!  My niece always beats everybody, but we don't know how cause she bowls like a crazy person, falling down half the time!  I think you've got the highest score I've heard of so far.  WTG!

Its funny how we can kick butt in video game sports & be pros.  I am such an awesome golfer in Tiger Woods PGA Challenge.  I actually catch myself watching golf on T.V., judging their shots, saying, please, I could have made that putt! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)