Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am so upset.... I think I am gonna cry....

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 3:18 PM
  • 19 Replies

So I just found out that my so called best friend has been talking behind my back. Aparently she has said I am super fat and ugly................ I know she is right, but still you don't talk about your friends behind their back...... I don't know if I should forgive her or not....... and to top it all off I am in a weight loss group on here and had to take my fatty photos today..... needless to say I wasn't pleased to see them... I am just upset and needed to vent. It makes me wonder what else she has said behind my back and if its even worth confronting her over.....

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 3:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jaytee
by Platinum Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 3:21 PM

hugs You dont need friends like that, nobody does.

bagjmama
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 3:22 PM

hugsChin up, one day at a time and good luck with your weight loss!   

CharityS
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 3:23 PM

Sorry to burst your friends bubble but you are neither fat nor ugly. And a friend is there to support you no matter what, so if she is a friend you don't need an enemies. 

Charity

There was no respect for youth when I was young, and now that I am old there is no respect for age. I missed it coming and going.

funmommy123
by Ruby Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 3:23 PM

She does not sound like a good friend at all! If i it was me I would forgive her (cuz i don't like to walk around mad and hating it just ruins your day) but I won't hang out with her anymore. She  needed to put you down so she could feel better about her self.

So_Devious20
by Be.the.change.♥ on Jan. 27, 2009 at 3:24 PM

You are not FAT!   And you aren't ugly either!! No offense.. but, anyone who would talk about you like that especially behind your back is not your friend. She sounds like a real bitch! And if she were my "best friend" I'd let her know that I knew all the mess she was talking.

CrazyMaMa79
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 3:25 PM

Hey....don't be so critical of yourself!  Almost every woman out there has bad feelings about they way they look.  Just do your best and do what you have to do to support yourself and make yourself feel better.  If your "friend" is saying those things then shame on her.  That just goes to show that she wouldn't know what TRUE BEAUTY is if it slapped her in the face!  Good luck to you in your quest to lose weight!  I admire your strength and determination and that alone makes you a beautiful person!

21noahsmama21
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 3:25 PM

She's not your friend.  I don't think you're any of those things.  On the contrary, I think you're a beautiful mama with two beautiful babies.  (yeah, I peeked at your page)  That's just a horrible thing to say about your friend (what she says about you).  You deserve better people in your life.

mommalyon66
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 3:27 PM

I agree with the others..you are NOT ugly nor are you "FAT"! you are abeautiful lady! She has no idea what she is talking about..you dont need friends like that..   hugs

excitedmomma2b
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 3:28 PM

awwwh thats awful how would she say such ah thing about you!! Truly if anybody talks about someone else they are truly miserable inside themselves and jealous of you or something.. You either have something she doesnt have that she wants or shes just fake but you need to drop her as a friend i dropped alot of people last year i would rather have no friends than a fake friend you know?

ForeverMeme
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 3:28 PM

You are a beautiful woman!!!!!!!!! Your so called 'friend' is jealous of what you are doing for yourself. She is NOT a friend!!! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)