Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Milk of Mag for a 3yr old???

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 3:58 PM
  • 3 Replies

Ok was wondering if i can give milk of mag to my 3 yr old.... he weighs about 30lbs.  he has been complaining of a stomach ache for 3 days, he isnt running any fever and he keeps doing the "rabbit poop" thing today......  I think if he could "finish the job" his stomach would stop hurting.... I have read the bottle and tried to call his Pediatrician but they are closed thanks to the icy weather today.  I definately wont give it to him until i know for sure. I have been trying to get him to drink apple juice all day but he just wants chocolate milk.  I cant get out and get anything for him cause my dh  has the car.  If anyone knows what the dosage would be please let me know.  Thanks

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 3:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
quiltmom
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:01 PM

bumping as its getting lost quickly.... anybody?

CafeMom Admin
by Ruby Member on Jan. 28, 2009 at 11:03 AM

wave

Hi
qultmom,

You may also want to visit these CafeMom Groups:

Advice for Moms

Children's Health Issues

If you have a question or would like to share advice with other moms, just click the "Answers" tab at the top of every page on CafeMom. You can use the search bar at the top of every page to search for specific information.

Enjoy the site!
\The CafeMom Admin Team

fa1th79
by on Jan. 28, 2009 at 11:15 AM

Hi!  My daughter has constapation issues and her doctor perscribed her Miralax, generic name is Polyethylene Glycol 3350 NF.  She is only 23 pounds and 3 years old.  It works well but give very little to see how it works for your child.  You don't want to give too much.  Hope this helps!  Good Luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)