Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How many drinks?

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:11 PM
  • 9 Replies

Poll

Question: How many alcoholic beverages do you have a week?

Options:

NONE!

1-4

5-9

10+

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 44

View Results

motherhood-quote21

Stefanie - Mommy to Liam Patrick 07/07 (IUGR) and Molly Kate 06/08 (IUGR, Pre-Natal Stroke, Developmental Delays, and Failure to Thrive) and Wife to Mark since 2/17/2006

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Amaris_amor
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:13 PM

I drink every night after I give my daughter a bath, brush her teeth, make her a bottle.. then I'll have a couple drinks and do some house work or watch some tv.

Brandie_xo
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:14 PM

Quoting Amaris_amor:

I drink every night after I give my daughter a bath, brush her teeth, make her a bottle.. then I'll have a couple drinks and do some house work or watch some tv.

None. I only drink on special occasions, or when we are out to dinner.

My daughter is fully vaccinated so yours doesn't have to be!

You're Welcome.

baby

Lori2929
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:15 PM

I love my beer at night! No not alot.lol

starrymonkey
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:15 PM

I didn't vote because it varies each week.  I may have a beer or a glass of wine with dinner some nights - or I may not.  On a friday or saturday SO and I may drink some beers, relax, and hang out, or have company over.  Sometimes we'll get a sitter for DS and go out with my parents for a night - it all just depends.  If SO is in Iraq I hardly drink at all, save for the occasional glass of wine.  I enjoy my adult time, I like to be able to sit down and have a drink and unwind - it's not an every night thing, but it's also not rare. 

~A day filled with laughter creates a lifetime of memories~

colken02
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:16 PM

I only drink maybe once a month so I didn't vote. I use to drink wine 3-4 nights a week, and really enjoyed it, but for some reason, it just doesn't taste good anymore.

chiquis
by Diamond Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:18 PM

None. I only drink on special occasions or if we go out and kids are at grandmas.  

Babylove135
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:19 PM

I didn't vote because I don't drink very often.  However if you would have asked me that question a year ago you would have thought I was an alcoholic.  I used to drink and get drunk almost every night.  Thank goodness I don't do that anymore!

Come join our group where you can talk about whatever you want with no drama!!     www.cafemom.com/group/BusyB

spicymama.sc
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:31 PM

ill have a nice glass of Asti Tosti at dinner, probably every other day, depending on what mood im in.

MiBabysMama
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:54 PM

0, nada... im still breastfeeding.

boy on a swing

05-09-08

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)