Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone out there went through this???

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:24 PM
  • 5 Replies

does anyone out there know anything about a company called Support Kids or did they hire them it's a place to get your past due child support??????

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Momto4B1G
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:27 PM

I have herd of them but don't know anyone who has delt with them...Sorry I am no help but heres a bump

DakotaRose
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:29 PM

I have heard of them but never used em. Try calling the BBB and see what they have to say about them.

Babylove135
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:29 PM

Quoting Momto4B1G:

I have herd of them but don't know anyone who has delt with them...Sorry I am no help but heres a bump

have you tried looking them up online?

Come join our group where you can talk about whatever you want with no drama!!     www.cafemom.com/group/BusyB

whynot920
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:35 PM

I looked into using Support kids, I would reccomend you DONT use them. They dont have any other means that using the local sherriffs dpt to get your child support, and they charge the first 575.00 that they collect, and then an outrageous % like 40 or better of ALL the rest of the support you EVER receive for your child. AND if the dad (or mom) that is absent sends your kids a gift, you have to give the % of that too, or they can take legal action against you for breech of contract. there is NO way out of the contract, and while 60 or so percent is more than none, I would reccoment against using them, had I used them, I would still have to pay them every month even though the kids dad has become a part of our lives again, and is doing his part.

CafeMom Admin
by Ruby Member on Jan. 28, 2009 at 11:17 AM

wave

Hi
dvswvy,

You may also want to visit this CafeMom Group:

Advice for Moms

If you have a question or would like to share advice with other moms, just click the "Answers" tab at the top of every page on CafeMom. You can use the search bar at the top of every page to search for specific information.

Enjoy the site!
\The CafeMom Admin Team

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)