Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Secret Life of the American Teenager

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:30 PM
  • 16 Replies
Who watched last night!??!!? SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD! I was about to give up on this show, but after last nights episode...I'm hooked again! So happy that Ricky's dad is back n jail, and yay for Amy having a baby boy, but I'm really hoping she doesn't give the baby up!!! And OMG I can't wait until next weeks episode, I wanna know what's going to happen with Amy and Ben.

toddler boyParker (6-1-07) baby boyColten (1-15-09) 

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lenalove
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:32 PM

I hate that Ben kid. Granted, I am downloading the episodes online and am wayyy behind. lol.

tfmmpmmdmmom
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:33 PM

I have never even heard of this show

c_boerman
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:34 PM

OMG, I am jealous.  I dont watch anymore because my husband would make fun of me for watching it so I just gave it up.  I haven't followed it since last year.

Amber01sw
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:35 PM

I know I was to getting bored with the show then last night I am now hocked again. I can't wait until next week it looks so good. I sure hope Amy and Ben are over that kid just gets on my last nerve.

maddiemom
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:35 PM
Quoting lenalove:

I hate that Ben kid. Granted, I am downloading the episodes online and am wayyy behind. lol.

You know, I hate him too. I thought I was the only one, but he is so pushy towards Amy... And I feel like he just decided to love her, not actually based on anything, but just to love her. Their relationship has absolutely no substance.

Momto4B1G
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:36 PM

Do you want some spoilers?????

So_Devious20
by Be.the.change.♥ on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:37 PM

I hope she gives the baby up... who will watch him while she's in school?

I'm Misha. A 20 yr old single mommy to a Beautiful One yr old Princess, who works full time, goes to school for nursing part-time, Believes everything happens for a reason, 100% pro-choice, Obama supporting, co-sleeping, searching for the right Mr; still defining my beliefs, smart-mouthed, believes respect is only to be given when earned. Don't like it..?? Live your own Life.

britngavin
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:37 PM

Very hooked on this show! And now, I'm really hoping that Amy doesn't give up the baby!

side note- did you know that Molly Ringwald is preggers? with twins(b/g)? They're writing it into the show, can't wait to see how they're doing that too!

amb_josh
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:39 PM

How are you doing this? How much does it cost? I dont have cable, so i dont get to watch it, but i really want too

Quoting lenalove:

Rhynestonefreak
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:39 PM
oh oh oh oh i do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quoting Momto4B1G:

Do you want some spoilers?????

toddler boyParker (6-1-07) baby boyColten (1-15-09) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)