Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Take a look at this! A Few Pics!

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:52 PM
  • 14 Replies

Look at all the ice we have gotten and its still coming down....

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
IlovemybabyJ
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:54 PM

Where do you live? I should go outside and take some pictures of what it looks like outside of my house. I live in Wisconsin and we have about 5 ft. walls all over town...It's awful. I am NOT a winter person... hopefully hubby can get a job elsewhere before next winter.

RendevouzDreams
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:55 PM

Yikes

mommie0ffive
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:56 PM

Quoting IlovemybabyJ:

Where do you live? I should go outside and take some pictures of what it looks like outside of my house. I live in Wisconsin and we have about 5 ft. walls all over town...It's awful. I am NOT a winter person... hopefully hubby can get a job elsewhere before next winter.

I live in Arkansas!

mooremom
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:56 PM

wow

gcstar42
by Shara on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:57 PM

where do u live? i am in san angelo texas and we are under ice storm warnings until tomorrow  morning. its weird cuz just sunday it was almost 80 degrees and now it is not even 30

Becky.Mom.of.2
by Platinum Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:57 PM

Quoting RendevouzDreams:

Yikes

tfmmpmmdmmom
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:59 PM

I'm in Tulsa and it's still coming down here too.

Amber01sw
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:59 PM

I live in Ohio and we had a  ice storm worse in 2003. Everyone was without electric for 3 to 4 weeks. I feel so sorry for you to have that. Also, you could hear trees falling up to two weeks after the storm it was very scary. Just keep in mind summer is right around the corner.

andreaRC
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 5:01 PM

wow! im glad you still have power (im assuming you do anyway, lol). i live in midwest Missouri and we caught some of the same storm. we had a storm as bad as yours a couple of years ago, it was brutal. i hope the temps go up soon!

HopeMamma
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 5:04 PM

I live near LA and it was 80 last week and this week it is in the 65-70's so we have not had to much cold yet. I don't know if we will. I love the snow though I grew up in nor cal and it snowed every year in winter.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)