Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's Your Schedule

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:54 PM
  • 5 Replies

I was wondering what your daily schedules are like... sometimes my life gets so routine and Id love to hear some of your routines!

Mine is like this

6:00am - Feed Madyson her 1st feeding

6:45am - Wake older girls up, brush their teeth, dress em, do hair, and send em off to school.

7:45 - Back to bed for about an hour or two

9:30 - Feed Mady her 2nd bottle, Get Kami up and feed her breakfast

10:15 - Get in the shower and get dressed, dress the babies.

11:20 - Pick Emma up from school

11:20 - 12:30 Run Errands and Pay Bills

12:30 - Feed Mady her 3rd Bottle, Give Kami her lunch (emma eats at school)

1:00 - 2:30 - Nap Time

2:30 Pick Ava up from school

2:30 - 3:00 Snack Time

3:30 - Give Mady 4th Bottle - Help Ava with homework

3:30 - 6:00 Play with Girls, Go to Grocery Store, Cook Dinner

6:00 Dinner Time

6:30 - Give Mady 5th Bottle

7:00 Big Girls Get in Bath, mom irons for next day

8:00 Bed Time

8:00 - 10:00 Clean Up, Feed Mady her 6th Bottle

12am - Give Mady her last bottle and GO TO BED!

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 4:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Rhynestonefreak
by on Jan. 28, 2009 at 11:35 AM
Well I had an old schedule, and it was wonderful and it worked...then I had another baby lol. So right now it's KINDA like this....
5:45-Hubby wakes u and takes a shower
6-Colten wakes up for first feeding, go back to bed
7:30- Parker wakes up
7:30-8:30- We lay in bed (me still sleeping, Parker watching cartoons)
8;45ish-Make Parker breakfast
9:30- Colten eats again
9:30-12-WHATEVER......
12-Lunch time
1-Nap time
3:30-DH gets home from work....
Like I said, before the baby we had an awesome schedule.....but not any more, we're still working the kinks out lol.

toddler boyParker (6-1-07) baby boyColten (1-15-09) 

RendevouzDreams
by on Jan. 28, 2009 at 11:37 AM

Thats what I need a schedule..I don't function well on do it when you want..My kids are grown and it's just me B/F and the dog..I hate trying to figure out ..What do I do today..

Expectingpeanut
by on Jan. 28, 2009 at 11:37 AM

Wow I wish that I had a schedule like that...well the structured times.  I am having a hard time getting the baby on a schedule.  Every time I think that we are on somewhat of a schedule it is thrown off with something.  I try to get up with my husband before he goes to work at 6:00, if I am up then I take me time and surf cafe mom, clean if I want etc.  At some point between 7 and 9 Lauren gets up for her feeding.  Then I try to play with her and keep her awake until her next feeding between 10 and noon.  After that she gets nap/quiet time.  And usually once my husband is home around three we are either playing or she is down for a second nap.  And then from there it is either going out for errands etc or she is with daddy at his computer.  I have been trying to get a routine down but it is hard!  I am going back to work in February and I wanted her on a good night time routine that way my husband wouldn't have a problem getting her to bed the nights I  work but it isn't happening.  Lauren has made it clear that she is making her own schedule lol.  She usually is in bed between 9 and 12.

itsnotaboutm765
by on Jan. 28, 2009 at 11:40 AM

5am hubby gets up and ready for work

6am hubby leaves

7am get kids up and dressed

7:30am take oldest to school

8am feed kids

no real scheduale till  noon

12 lunch

12:30 nap time

4pm oldest gets home

6pm dinner

7pm bed time for 2 oldesy

9pm bad time

Sara3kids
by on Jan. 28, 2009 at 12:04 PM

Well, I did have a schedule and it sounds like you have a lot going on but I found that when I scheduled everything it seemed to stress me out and left no real fun time...So I have things that need to get done and the rest is open...

6:30 Wake up Pray and read

7:00 Shower

7:30 get kids ready for school

8:00 kids on bus/ feed Erin breakfast (boys eat at school)

Play with Erin take her to the liabray friends house cuddle watch TV play PBSkids on the computer do our hair make up nails play barbies do a little bible study ect..I think you all get the point...Also get some chores done which include...

depending on the day Monday laundry Tuesday Bathroom and Kitchen Wednesday clean bedrooms and do bed linen and towels Thursday grown up clothes and dust and windex Friday do what ever didn't get done threwout the week...Saturday I go to work at 6 am  Sunday we go to church and that is what we didecate our day to..Sunday night I do Danny's work clothes.

3-4 pick up toys vacume stariten everything clean countertops off vacume

4pm Get kids off the bus feed them a snack do homework start dinner

5:30 dinner time

After dinner I clean up while Danny and kids watch the Andy Grifith Show and cuddle on the couch...If it is Wednesday then it is family game night that night dinner time ect all bets are off bedtime routine includes getting PJ's on brushing teeth saying prayers and going to bed unless they want a story then game night has to end early this doesn't ever really happen

7:15 Bedtime routine starts Shower dressed brushed teeth  Family story time prayers ...Then each kid has their own special song or book they hear alone everynight...Tucked in and asleep by 8pm

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)