Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This is so sad.

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 5:58 PM
  • 5 Replies

Yesterday a little boy in the middle school near the school I work at was run over and killed by a school bus.  Apparently he was dropped off by a parent and a group of kids were walking into the school passing a bus that was dropping kids off.  There have been reports that the boy was pushed and he fell under the rear wheel so the driver never saw him.  The bus then pulled out and ran him over.  My heart is broken for that poor family and I pray that the mother or father that dropped him off did not have to witness that terrible accident.  Hug your kids a little closer tonight, I know I sure did. 

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=6624905

Ask me how you can eat gourmet meals on fast food budget! 

eating

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 5:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mooremom
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 6:00 PM

Things like this are so disheartening and sad.

thisloveofmine
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 6:03 PM

That's really sad. That happened to my 4th grade teachers best friends daughter when I lived in Rhode Island. They require bus monitors there now for that reason. Where I live, in Kansas, the schools in my town and the towns surrounding also require bus monitors. I bet since this happened it might happen there now too. I'm sure people will be calling and emailing your towns school bored and public officials about it.

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Jan. 27, 2009 at 6:08 PM

I know we were just watching this on the news.  It was so sad when we heard it yesterday.  Nothing like that ever happens here.  Such a shame!

centralblu
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 6:11 PM

That is so so sad. Bump for this post.

KatieFlower
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 6:13 PM

OMG that is so sad I would kill myself

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)