Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Scrappers and None Scrappers (tired of wasting money please help need any advice)

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 6:16 PM
  • 5 Replies

Ok I make cards , bookmarkers etc to go with the candles I design , that some of you may hve purchased or seen.

Now here is the much needed on advice part:

I have brought not 1 but 2 manual machines to help me with my card making, now I have discovered that I want and actually need the digital eletric machine, that do not cost that much especially since they are on sale at the moment, the thing is what do I do with the 2 manual machines I have, I cant return them becaue they are used, I have both of them maybe 3 times each.

Please any advice on what , you think I should do.

Please Bump !

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 6:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
aarensmommy
by Bronze Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 6:18 PM

you could just keep them you might be able to use them sometimes...or ebay and craiglist you could try an sell them or if a friend wants to buy them....good luck!

Daisypath Wedding TickerLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

make sure to let them know i sent you!

Brandie_xo
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 6:19 PM

sell them!

I have the cricut machine. LOVE IT.

too bad ive had 0 times to use it since my daughter was born. her scrapbook is only up to last easter. lol

My daughter is fully vaccinated so yours doesn't have to be!

You're Welcome.

baby

Expectingpeanut
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 6:58 PM

Sell them and get a Cricut.  I worked at a Michaels and the Cricut was the machine everyone ended up coming back for.

HopeMamma
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:00 PM

Sell them on either e-bay or craigslist and get the one you want. Good luck!

Babylove135
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:02 PM

Quoting Brandie_xo:

sell them!

I have the cricut machine. LOVE IT.

too bad ive had 0 times to use it since my daughter was born. her scrapbook is only up to last easter. lol

I want one of those sssssooooo freaking bad.  Are they really as great as they look on tv???

Come join our group where you can talk about whatever you want with no drama!!     www.cafemom.com/group/BusyB

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)