Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

brushing your little ones teeth (poll)

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:12 PM
  • 7 Replies

Poll

Question: How many times a day do you brush your little ones teeth?

Options:

Only once

twice

3 or more

never

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 35

View Results

I am only asking this because I know of a woman that lives here that never brushes her little boys teeth she claims because they will fall out anyways theres no use! I brush my little girls teeth 2 times a day and she brushes them after lunch at daycare. So how about y'all

duckdans.gif picture by crazyazzbamagirlhappiness-1.jpg Happiness image by JamaicaQueen22Carrie38.gif by Carrie image by SigShowBlinkies

SweetieCoastie.gif picture by crazyazzbamagirl
thdaughter.gif love image by m_a_babygirl 

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
lilismomma
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:13 PM

Twice is the usual amount for us and sometimes more if she was eating something and it's in her teeth and bugging me:) Just because they are going to fall out doesn't mean we should let them walk around looking nasty.

I'm a Nature's Baby diaper wearing, potty training, binky sucking, sass talking, boob drinking until 19 months, rear facing, vaccinated, happy healthy toddler! Don't like it? Take it up with my mom!

Bertsmommy
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:13 PM

Everyday in the morning, cause he'll have doggie breath. LOL

The two loves of my life, my son and my fiance

thebestbrianne
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:15 PM

I aim for twice, but usually only once. I also started taking her to the dentist, dd is 16 months. Best to get them used to it instead of fighting about it when they get older. Plus decaying baby teeth can damage permanent teeth, not to mention HURT!

Join me at Non-Religious Mommies!

It's ok to be open-minded!

LEJOLIE

we do them together in the AM  Sometimes he will catch his siter doing them at night and want to join in, 

danarae1976

I always make sure my daughter's teeth are brushed at least once a day.    She normally gets them brushed twice.    She like to brush her own teeth through out the day. 

She is only two and a half but she's been to the dentist twice and goes again in a couple of months. 

It really bugs me when you see little kids with silver caps on their teeth and they are only a couple years old. 

HopeMamma
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:19 PM

I even brushed my boys gums when they were babies they have that finger brush and tooth paste for babies and now they love brushing and they know they have to. My son had to have his tooth pulled because it got a cavity and started to decay. Even brushing 2 times a day. The dentist said because his teeth are so close together so now we floss everyday and use kids mouth wash to my boys are 3 and 5 and I don't want to have to do a whole bunch of work on there teeth for there sake and mine it does cost a lot.

Ziggy.Stardust
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:20 PM

Once a day before bed. I would do it more but its a big struggle.. one time i even made her gums bleed fighting to brush her teeth.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)