Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dave Ramsey and FPU

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:35 PM
  • 5 Replies

I was just wondering who has followed Dave Ramsey and the FPU? Did you like it? How well did/did it not work for you? We are considering it, we just aren't very disciplined when it comes to mone and am afraid to spend th $125 if it's not something we would follow.

Tracie
Wife to Khari
Mom to...
Kyra 9
Justice 5
4 Fur Babies...
Taylor, Max, Cleo & Tag

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
AmandaI1021
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:43 PM

what's fpu?

TXMOM1980
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:44 PM

just go check out the book its cheaper and it is the same thing, it is awesome, you just have to stay with it.

stuckinamess
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:48 PM

Financial Peace University.

Our Church is doing it, so we would do it with them and have access to the site and so forth.

Tracie
Wife to Khari
Mom to...
Kyra 9
Justice 5
4 Fur Babies...
Taylor, Max, Cleo & Tag

deeburbrink
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:19 PM
I think Dave Ramsey is awesome... I listen to him on the radio whenever I can. My husband and I went through FPU last year and loved it. We have really cleaned up our debt and are debt free except for our mortgage. The class is well worth the money.
TXMOM1980
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:21 PM

i listen to him everyday on my way home from work...he has pod cast to you can hear is shows.

Quoting deeburbrink:

I think Dave Ramsey is awesome... I listen to him on the radio whenever I can. My husband and I went through FPU last year and loved it. We have really cleaned up our debt and are debt free except for our mortgage. The class is well worth the money.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)