Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Valentines Day?!?!

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:41 PM
  • 16 Replies

so for Valentines day..i want to make a homemade card for my baby!!(SO) =] and thats the "easy" part ( i seem to be having a hard time thinking of ideas for this card..the layout etc. ) but i wanna make other cute homeade things for him. this is our first valentines together and i just want him to feel special. kinda in the dumps tho cause i dont think im getting anything back.. and that hurts. But does anyone have any ideas on what i can make him or anything.. cant say i have much money but ill do what i can. thanks mamas!! xoxo

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Savedsol
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:45 PM

one year I did a different gift for each day from Feb 1st to the 14th, but they were silly little gifts.  One was a "message in a bottle" and I don't remember the rest...I think one was a paper bag I decorated and put candy in.  We have a weird sense of humor and a lot of inside jokes, so that's what most of the gifts were about.

Blessings, Courtney

harvgal04
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:47 PM

I say a coupon book, could be a sexual one, or it could be something for dinners and whatnot.

iLyTodd712
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:47 PM

aww thats cute! =]  lol i dont know if i could do 14 days  :P im REALLY beating myself up over this.. and thanking god i have time.. but seems to be getting closer and closer and i still have no ideas. my mind is so blank and so much more is going on.. i hate it =[.. i just want it to be special. thanks mama!

Quoting Savedsol:

one year I did a different gift for each day from Feb 1st to the 14th, but they were silly little gifts.  One was a "message in a bottle" and I don't remember the rest...I think one was a paper bag I decorated and put candy in.  We have a weird sense of humor and a lot of inside jokes, so that's what most of the gifts were about.

iLyTodd712
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:49 PM

i like that idea. we are very sexual people lol... i think id make a random one.. just filled with all the things he likes you know? thanks!! :D

Quoting harvgal04:

I say a coupon book, could be a sexual one, or it could be something for dinners and whatnot.

harvgal04
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:51 PM

You are welcome, and they are cheap to make! Lol...Have fun!

Quoting iLyTodd712:

i like that idea. we are very sexual people lol... i think id make a random one.. just filled with all the things he likes you know? thanks!! :D

Quoting harvgal04:

iLyTodd712
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:52 PM

=D yeah ive made one b4 for my X.. he seemed to like it.. but only used a few of them Lol.. (B.J etc..) lol sicko ;) lol

Quoting harvgal04:

Quoting iLyTodd712:

Quoting harvgal04:

harvgal04
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:53 PM

haha Yes guys love them mainly bc its they get what they want, when they want it lol..Oh typical guys lol

Quoting iLyTodd712:

=D yeah ive made one b4 for my X.. he seemed to like it.. but only used a few of them Lol.. (B.J etc..) lol sicko ;) lol

Quoting harvgal04:

Quoting iLyTodd712:

Quoting harvgal04:

Heddy2007
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:55 PM

Take a few sexy photos of yourself and make a photo collage card or just tuck a few of the photos inside the card.  A couple years ago, I made a calendar (pin-up style) with photos of me and he LOVED it!  Men tend to be visual so photos are usually a hit!  Even if you are modest, you can show a lil cleavage, a lil backside, some leg, shoulders, whatever you are comfy with. 

And the coupon book is a GREAT idea!  If you need more ideas, send a message to me.  I do Slumber Parties and have TONS of ideas for Valentine's Day - for any budget!

Ashbgash
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:55 PM

I want to make this Valentines Day memorable for my fiance, so I am going to get a suite at a hotel and decorate it.  He has a basketball game during the day, so after that I want to be able to pamper him.  But I could also use a few cute, cheap ideas as well.

harvgal04
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:57 PM

If you have any lingerie, put that on for him...IF he can drive himself to the hotel room, even better bc u can be on the bed with it on...Have fun!!! and you have a great idea.

Quoting Ashbgash:

I want to make this Valentines Day memorable for my fiance, so I am going to get a suite at a hotel and decorate it.  He has a basketball game during the day, so after that I want to be able to pamper him.  But I could also use a few cute, cheap ideas as well.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)