Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Gracie's belly button fell off!!

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:42 PM
  • 10 Replies

at first it was so freaked out! lol. then i was sad because "it was the last thing that physically attached us together" lol. and now im confused because she has a REALLY  big outie belly button! lol. DAMN HORMONES!!

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jessnbbysazera
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:47 PM

i remember when my daughters came off. when i got her dressed in the morning i didnt see it so i looked all in her bed and sleeper for it well i CHANGED her diaper and put her new clothes on and took her to her 2 week appointment at the doctor well i had to take her clothes and diaper off so i opened her diaper and there it was....weird;   i guess it was in the arm of her sleeper and when i put her diaper on i picked her up and pulled her arms out of her sleeper so im guessin thats how it got in her new diaper.

kaitlyn322
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:49 PM

HAHA, i was so freaked out when i noticed hers was gone. i looked everywhere for it, and it was stuck to the leg of her sleeper! LOL!

Quoting jessnbbysazera:

i remember when my daughters came off. when i got her dressed in the morning i didnt see it so i looked all in her bed and sleeper for it well i CHANGED her diaper and put her new clothes on and took her to her 2 week appointment at the doctor well i had to take her clothes and diaper off so i opened her diaper and there it was....weird;   i guess it was in the arm of her sleeper and when i put her diaper on i picked her up and pulled her arms out of her sleeper so im guessin thats how it got in her new diaper.

Expectingpeanut
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:50 PM

When Lauren's belly button fell off I woke my sister up crying!  It kind of grossed me out!  But don't worry her belly button will shrink down.

jessnbbysazera
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:51 PM

i thougth about throwing it away but i thought i would keep it; so i still have it in a ziplock bag.its soo nasty but kinda important in a way.

Quoting kaitlyn322:

HAHA, i was so freaked out when i noticed hers was gone. i looked everywhere for it, and it was stuck to the leg of her sleeper! LOL!

Quoting jessnbbysazera:

kaitlyn322
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:53 PM

i put Gracie's in a zip lock too!! and i wrote the date on it! i couldn't bring myself to throw it away. its wicked gross, but i'd feel sad throwing it away.

Quoting jessnbbysazera:

i thougth about throwing it away but i thought i would keep it; so i still have it in a ziplock bag.its soo nasty but kinda important in a way.

Quoting kaitlyn322:

Quoting jessnbbysazera:

kaitlyn322
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:54 PM

i hope it shrinks! lol. it looks sooo looong! i was freaked out, i yelled for my mom, and she came running over cuz she thought something was wrong lol.

Quoting Expectingpeanut:

When Lauren's belly button fell off I woke my sister up crying!  It kind of grossed me out!  But don't worry her belly button will shrink down.

Laura4807
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:54 PM

I WAS going to save my daughters... but it disappeared after it fell off. lol.... don't worry though her belly button should shrink down :-)

- Im the self proclaimed Drama Queen named Laura; I piss nothing but excellence, I'm a mom of the perfect Princess Lorelai, and the fiance to the greasy, yet sexy mechanic, Chris. I'm often sarcastic so don't take what I say to heart; I certainly won't take what YOU say to heart because: Computer screens don't scare me, nor do they hurt my feelings.

mom2ljh
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:55 PM

She might have an umbilical hernia, which go away on their own. 

Quoting kaitlyn322:

i hope it shrinks! lol. it looks sooo looong! i was freaked out, i yelled for my mom, and she came running over cuz she thought something was wrong lol.

Quoting Expectingpeanut:

Amanda~Cloth Diapering, Non-Spanking, Attached Mommy to my little miracle, Landon Joel, born 6 weeks too soon, 6-21-07, former refluxer, multiple food allergies, coolest kid on the block!

Then                                           Now

jessnbbysazera
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:56 PM

my daughters was an outie at first to but now its an in-e; it should shrink. i knew hers was gonna come off that night b/c it had come half way off the day before i was sooo scared it was gone hurt her when it came off

Quoting kaitlyn322:

Quoting Expectingpeanut:

kaitlyn322
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:13 PM

maybe hers will go in then! but hers is really long. its looks so weird!

Quoting jessnbbysazera:

my daughters was an outie at first to but now its an in-e; it should shrink. i knew hers was gonna come off that night b/c it had come half way off the day before i was sooo scared it was gone hurt her when it came off

Quoting kaitlyn322:

Quoting Expectingpeanut:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)