Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sears pictures

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:49 PM
  • 13 Replies

How is the pricing for pictures? I love portrait innovations but sears is closer to me and do a good job also.

Blinkie Maker
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Heddy2007
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:51 PM

Their portraits used to be very generic however they've come a long way.  My sis had photos done there recently and they were cute.  She said their packages are a good deal but if you buy any of the custom photos with edits/borders/etc they are pricey. 

danarae1976
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:52 PM

I don't remember..... it's been a couple years since we have gone there. 

You can call them and ask.   And different magazines have coupons.   You can also sign up for discounts through their website.  Their website might also have their prices. 

We got to Jc Penny now just because it's closer to our house. 

mommy2-3kiddos
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:52 PM

The deal I see most often for them is $2.99 a sheet, AFTER you buy 8 sheets (I think) at $7.99 a sheet.  Plus the sitting fee which if memory serves is around $15.

JCPenneys & Target do a great job too & they usually have coupons for $3.99 a sheet with no sitting fees....

petersgal
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:53 PM

I went in and spent the $120 (or $160.. I can't remember) on the photo CD, and you get ALL the photos from the session.  They are yours with the copyright, so you can get them printed ANYWHERE.  They aren't edited, but you can do that yourself. 

I think it was totally worth it and I got some AWESOME photos!  I have some on my photos on my page, they are the formal looking ones.  I was very happy with the way the photos turned out, and actually got a membership card so we can go back

Braylonsmommy19
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:54 PM

I works t sears portrait studios (on the weekends lol) what kind of package where you wanting?

KawaiiNerrie
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:55 PM

That's exactly what my parents did. They paid the 120-160ish for some sheets and the photo CD. It's not a bad deal, to be honest. You can print as many pictures as you want!

Quoting petersgal:

I went in and spent the $120 (or $160.. I can't remember) on the photo CD, and you get ALL the photos from the session.  They are yours with the copyright, so you can get them printed ANYWHERE.  They aren't edited, but you can do that yourself. 

I think it was totally worth it and I got some AWESOME photos!  I have some on my photos on my page, they are the formal looking ones.  I was very happy with the way the photos turned out, and actually got a membership card so we can go back

Cass14
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:56 PM
They have a supersavers card for like $10..that card is what gets you the sheets for 7.99 otherwise they are 19.99..in the mail they always send coupons. They have a 9.99 package that comes with 36 pics of one pose..they have pretty good deals you just have to know how to use them ..a couple of times they had a promotion and I got the CD with all the pics for $10...

momofeddienseb
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:58 PM

i am wanting to get pics of me and my boys. maternity ones too

Blinkie Maker
Braylonsmommy19
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:04 PM

well they have the platinum pkg. that is 20 or 25 8x10 sheets 2 10x13 your cd with original and enhanced all enhancements free your wall portiate  then they have a package lower the largest seller is the gold package it is like 129.00 There pictures are really nice they can do a lot of cool stuff with the enhancments

CAarmywife
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:05 PM

i had pics done there and at walmart. sears was more money for less pics. i havent gone there except for that one time because of it.

in lovebaby girltoddler girl

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)