Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Exercise HELP!

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:05 PM
  • 8 Replies

If anyone has come across some good workouts that I can watch from my laptop and do from home, I'd love to hear about them! I've joined the gym, but with work, house stuff, and finding sitters I usually only make it down there about 2 times a week. I'd like something fun and easy to do at home when I can't make it to the gym. Thanks!

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mommy_moore23
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:07 PM

sparkpeople.com  has some pretty good ones on their website.

Tired of being ignored??  Come join us at the post killahs!!  You will always get a response on your forums!! big smile mini

http://www.cafemom.com/group/97050

anikahaynes1

i LOVE my sally sansone walking dvd, its really intesne, for real you will get a great work out from it, i have the 3 mile walk dvd and found it at target...good luck.

snoopy21276

do you have netflix??? if you do then go that route.. that is what i do ( when i remember to)

cazzied
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:09 PM

I dont know if you like to dance. but what i do is turn on some loud club music and dance my butt off for six songs straight and you would be surprised to see the results i have lost 50 pounds with diet aswell!!!!before:

and after

Cazzie D

Becky.Mom.of.2
by Platinum Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:10 PM

Thanks Ladies!

sbilbo
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:10 PM

I use Self.com  they have a bunch of workouts there for all sorts of body parts

Becky.Mom.of.2
by Platinum Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:10 PM

Quoting cazzied:

I dont know if you like to dance. but what i do is turn on some loud club music and dance my butt off for six songs straight and you would be surprised to see the results i have lost 50 pounds with diet aswell!!!!before:

and after

Lookin good!

LuvmyKylie10
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:11 PM

Pilates is amazing. I LOVE it and it really does work wonders. The Bosu is great too, really fiun!

Vaccinating, Pro-Life because I was a fetus, Non-Spanking because it is an adult temper tantrum,Stop breastfeeding when my child is one, Veteran, NEAR Perfect Hot Mama!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)