Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

IM GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:10 PM
  • 9 Replies

Ahhh! I am soooo excited! My very dear friends scored some tickets and they are taking us!!!!! I can't believe it, I didn't think I would get to ever go!!!!

I have no idea what to wear, I am a Bucs fan, but rooting for the Steelers.... maybe I should just go buy a jersey.... Honestly I can't believe it... I am so excited!!

Vaccinating, Pro-Life because I was a fetus, Non-Spanking because it is an adult temper tantrum,Stop breastfeeding when my child is one, Veteran, NEAR Perfect Hot Mama!!

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
luvin2boys
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:11 PM

Have fun!!

LuvmyKylie10
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:22 PM

Thanks. Man, I thought there would be more than one reply. Jeez!

Vaccinating, Pro-Life because I was a fetus, Non-Spanking because it is an adult temper tantrum,Stop breastfeeding when my child is one, Veteran, NEAR Perfect Hot Mama!!

logansmom4ever
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:10 PM

Congrats, I hope you have a great time and I would definately splurge on a jersey!!!

Ethansmom85
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:11 PM

ditto

Quoting logansmom4ever:

Congrats, I hope you have a great time and I would definately splurge on a jersey!!!

ETHANMASONMOMMY
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:12 PM

THATS AWESOME I WOULD LIKE TO GO, NOW U CAN SAY U DID SOMETHING MOST PEOPLE HAVE NOT. HAVE A GREAT TIME.

carter210
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:13 PM

OMG I would love to go to the superbowl it would be a blast! I wouldn't even care who was playing! LOL! It sounds like you have some great friends! Have fun mama, take lots of pictures, and let us know how it was when you get back!!! HAVE FUN! 

I'm an 18 year old single mommy to my 3 year old son, Carter. I go to High School and I am a senior! (class of 2009 baby!) When I'm not at school I work to support myself and my son. I am pro-life, spanking (sometimes), CIO, co-sleeping, formula feeding, disposable diapering, vaccinating, single mommy. I work hard and I love my son! If you don't like tough because it's my life and my son... not yours! Put on your big girl panties and suck it!

lisa9094
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:13 PM

I am only happy for you because you are rooting for the Steelers. lol Have a great time and GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!

summerdayz
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:20 PM

Have fun on Sunday !!! I'm only about 30 miles from Pittsburgh, so of course I am rooting for the Steelers !! LOL !

Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us                      

summerdayz
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:26 PM

Turn your speakers up and sing along !!!!

Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us                      

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)