Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Govenor Blagojevich- Do you think he is guilty?

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:11 PM
  • 2 Replies

this is from USA today...I think he is guillty and he was on the view today and he didn't convince me of anything different.

SPRINGFIELD, Ill. — Gov. Rod Blagojevich skipped the first day of his impeachment trial and instead spent Monday telling national TV audiences that he is innocent of corruption charges but "the fix is in" for his conviction.

Blagojevich seemed resigned to losing his job.

"There are tens of thousands of Americans who are losing their jobs … so I'm not the only one and I'm not going to sit here and start whining about my fate," he told Fox News Channel. "I'll pick myself up and figure out a way to make a living."

On ABC's The View, he said he expects his life to "significantly change" after the Senate votes. The two-term Democrat and his lawyers are boycotting the proceedings because they object to rules that bar them from calling witnesses who might testify in the federal criminal case

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:13 PM

Whether he is or not, the State of Illinois really needs to get it's act together.  The politics in that state are so corrupt.  For the last 25 years they ahve been hard pressed to elect a governor that hasn't committed some sort of crime.  It's really very sad!

Ann7227
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:14 PM

I think so . But I really don't trust the gov. anyways. They all lie.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)