Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you doing for V-Day?

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:13 PM
  • 21 Replies

What are you going to do for your SO on V-day?  Anything new and exciting?  Staying home?  Making dinner?  Lets share some of our ideas and help each other out!

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
witchywomanav
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:14 PM

Nothing. crying

stuckinamess
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:15 PM

We have talked about getting a couples massage, making dinner together, renting movies and relaxing.

We also talked about dinner and dancing,

We've talked about going out of town for the weekend, still not sure.

Tracie
Wife to Khari
Mom to...
Kyra 9
Justice 5
4 Fur Babies...
Taylor, Max, Cleo & Tag

KelseyNovy87
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:16 PM

more than likely sitting at home with ds. hubby is away for training with the army. i'm hoping i get a phone call from him but we'll see. he's not so good at remember things like that.

relosansil

Well, me and hubby usually do not really celebrate it, but I belong to this group of 8 woman, and we are planing in taking our hubby's out for a nice dinner.... Hope it works out, we so need a night out without the kids, just adults....

Bertsmommy

Hopefully my mom will be willing to watch the baby for a few hours. Go to dinner, come back home and run around naked like adam and eve! LOL. then watch a movie, have sex, cuddle, more sex, nap, more sex, then shower, then pick up a litlte monster.

The two loves of my life, my son and my fiance

sbilbo
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:17 PM

Going to the X Fest concert with my bf on the 12th...I am sooo excited!

relosansil

Quoting relosansil:

Well, me and hubby usually do not really celebrate it, but I belong to this group of 8 woman, and we are planing in taking our hubby's out for a nice dinner.... Hope it works out, we so need a night out without the kids, just adults....

Oh yeah, that is going to happen if my mom is willing to care for the kids, otherwise, we are staying home.... :-(

HBell

Well, my hubby is coming home from Iraq for R & R 5 days before V-day!! So I have no idea what we will do!! I am so excited though!

midsmommy
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:18 PM

MY HUBBY WORKS AND SO DOES MY BROTHER SO ME AND MY BROTHERS GF ARE GOING OUT TO DINNER....

Kays_Mama06
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:18 PM

Having sex.

That's somewhere on the list for that weekend. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)