Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My mom's house **update with pics*** please please read

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:29 PM
  • 41 Replies

Ok so my mom's house is haunted.  I swear it is.  We have had investifators over to look at it and they all say the same thing.  The attic is spooky and my old room is too.  We've had an exorcism, a seance and had it blessed and the same things keep happening.  My 7 year old sister talks to people she can't see and has since they moved in.  At first we thought it was an imaginary friend but it just got more specfic and weird things would happen when she was upset, such as doors slamming in people's faces or electrical things not working.  We've also had stuff go missing, for example my mom put her glasses down in the living room on the entertainment center and after a month of searching they were in the attic.  No one goes up there because the stairs are broken.  My mom has also had dreams of being raped and beaten and woken up with bruises all over her.  When I was pregnant and staying there I kept having horrible dreams about the attic, at one point I remember in my dream I was up there and thought I was talking to my grandmother, who died almost 7 years ago, and I stepped over into the other half of the attic, the part above my old bedroom, and my "grandmother" turned into a creepy old man who tried to strangle me.  When I woke up I felt like someone was in the room but everyone was sleeping.  Well my brother started reading the book of the dead recently and it has gotten worse.  So bad that my stepdad, who doesn't believe in any of this, is freaked out.  And my mom is terrrified.  My brother, whose 16, has found excuses to stay at other people's houses.  My borther sleeps in my old room which is the worst room in the house according to al the paranormal investigators who have come.  I don't know what to do and she has asked for my help.  She says sage is n't working and I was wondering if you guys had any ideas.

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
coffeeluvnmom3
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:32 PM

I feel for you, my grandma is going through the same thing!! she had a priest and a exorcist come out and it won't go away!! they have had several paranormal experts come out and they all say it is a demon....freaky stuff like mist coming out of a candle and everything. I am glad you posted this because we are curious too...I just didn't have the balls to post anything due to so many non-believers.

Logan_Bellasmom
by Falling Starr on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:32 PM

Is the house built on or around quartz or limestone?

skybubbles
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:33 PM

Move

mommacrystal_80
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:33 PM

I have no idea but here's a bump, creeps me out just reading it.

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:34 PM

We had a haunted house when we were young.  Now we live in a house built new by us in 1990, so no more ghosts thank God, it was unnerving. 

babyblujems
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:34 PM

I dunno, she's not sure either

Quoting Logan_Bellasmom:

Logan_Bellasmom
by Falling Starr on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:37 PM

I would try and find out and goggle telekinesis. Your sister is most likely telekinetic and that's whats going on and if your near limestone or quartz it will help center the energy and explain the happenings. and know this the older she gets the worse it will get.

Quoting babyblujems:

Quoting Logan_Bellasmom:

coffeeluvnmom3
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:37 PM

Just out of curiosity, what if it was? does that let them in or something?

Quoting Logan_Bellasmom:

babyblujems
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:39 PM

Do you have any ideas about how we can check it

Quoting Logan_Bellasmom:

I would try and find out and goggle telekinesis. Your sister is most likely telekinetic and that's whats going on and if your near limestone or quartz it will help center the energy and explain the happenings. and know this the older she gets the worse it will get.

Quoting babyblujems:

Quoting Logan_Bellasmom:

Logan_Bellasmom
by Falling Starr on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:39 PM

They store energy.

Quoting coffeeluvnmom3:

Just out of curiosity, what if it was? does that let them in or something?

Quoting Logan_Bellasmom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)