Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

car???

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:56 PM
  • 10 Replies

is anyone selling a car or know of a good place to buy a good used one??? Oh and i live in florida!!! Please any suggestions!?

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
camsmami
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:00 PM

I got a two door, black 2001 Grand Am. Its beautiful..I love it, but want to get rid of it to get a new ride. I want $4500 OBO. Its got 97000 miles. It still runs great, just no A/C , but that would only cost $250 to get fixed..

Depends on what part of FL your in as where to buy...Im a Florida tomtom, so let me know, and Ill tell ya if I know anything

xanayda
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:03 PM

Quoting camsmami:

I got a two door, black 2001 Grand Am. Its beautiful..I love it, but want to get rid of it to get a new ride. I want $4500 OBO. Its got 97000 miles. It still runs great, just no A/C , but that would only cost $250 to get fixed..

Depends on what part of FL your in as where to buy...Im a Florida tomtom, so let me know, and Ill tell ya if I know anything

i'm in central florida... as long as it's not in the keys or way in tallahassee i'm willing to travel... oh and i really need a 4 door car.. :) thanks!

camsmami
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:10 PM

Quoting xanayda:

Quoting camsmami:

i'm in central florida... as long as it's not in the keys or way in tallahassee i'm willing to travel... oh and i really need a 4 door car.. :) thanks!

That is my problem as to why Im getting rid of mine...Umm well, I live in Lake City, not sure how close you are to here. But There are quite a few used car dealers here...

xanayda
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:21 PM

Quoting camsmami:

Quoting xanayda:

Quoting camsmami:

That is my problem as to why Im getting rid of mine...Umm well, I live in Lake City, not sure how close you are to here. But There are quite a few used car dealers here...

i live in sebring... lol. no one ever knows where that is but it's next to polk county...

carlye828
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:26 PM

I have been looking on cars.com.  There are some really good deals on there & you can choose how far you want to travel.  I have been scouring the internet for weeks & that is the best overall site that I have found.

I'm getting ready to buy in the next week or so too.  I'm so excited to pay cash for a new (used) car & not have a payment!  Good Luck! 

NewMommy308
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:29 PM

I wish I could get rid of my car but I still owe on it. :( But here is a bump for you. 

I live in FL too.  Tampa area!

"JJ" is my true miracle baby. Born 11 weeks early and at only 1 pound 15 ounces and 14 inches long. This is my proof of miracles really do happen!! It has been just about a year since he came along!

camsmami
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:35 PM

Quoting xanayda:

Quoting camsmami:

Quoting xanayda:

Quoting camsmami:

i live in sebring... lol. no one ever knows where that is but it's next to polk county...

HAHAH you THINK I dont know where that is..I grew up there chica..I was born in Avon Park,and lived out off 621 on a ranch. I still have family that lives down there. Spent my 18th birthday 4 wheeling out at the Scrubs! lol

xanayda
by on Jan. 31, 2009 at 12:39 PM

bump

Kris_PBG
by on Jan. 31, 2009 at 12:40 PM

Definately Carmax!  We bought both of our cars from them.

Excellent place to go!

MeNMy2Kids
by on Jan. 31, 2009 at 12:49 PM

check out this website for used cars in Flordia

http://www.automotive.com/used-cars/classifieds/31/florida/index.html

you can pick the city and go from there

really hope this helps

green ribbonLiving with Kidney Disease

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)