Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WHAT DO YOU HATE?

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:58 PM
  • 81 Replies

YA KNOW WHAT I HATE????

When you're in the store and someone stops with their shopping cart, LEAVING it in the aisle and blocking other people from passing by. THEN they get indignant when you skooch their cart over enough for you to get by.

When you are at Walmart on a friday or saturday night and you see this HUGE gabble of teenage girls in their pajamas running down the aisles looking for god knows what minutes before close (meanwhile you are like 11pm, no makup, in YOUR pajamas because you ran out of formula and have actual NEEDS to fill) and this flood of brats gets in line just in front of you and are laughing and giggling about how YOUR dressed. OMFG. AND THEY TAKE FOREVER TO PAY!!!

When you go to a pharmacy (Walmart in particular) and you have a question about an OTC med. Simple question right? They are pharmacists. So you figure they went to med school at one point. I just wanted to ask if antacids interfered with antibiotics because the back of the tums box said ask dr if you are taking other meds. And he goes, oh, if your tummy hurt u should go to doctor. I was like (not wanting to say this aloud for all of walmart to hear) I HAVE GAS! He gets this stupid grin and goes, oh, u have gas, mylanta is good, I like mylanta. I was like omg, does it interfere with antibiotics? he goes oh, u have to ask doctor that. I was like arent u a doctor? he goes. Oh no. I pharmacist only. (asian and very poor grasp of english)OMFG.

When you go to the ER and people feel compelled to bring their WHOLE FAMILY there to support the bump or bruise. 5 kids, 3 adults for one 6 year old who bumped his head. It was a small ER too. I went to the ER and my DH said he wanted to come with which involved bringing our 10 month old out to an ER for 6 hours. Absolutely not. Why expose yourself to such illnesses?

What pisses you off? I know im missiing some. But those were the ones for today.

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
baly2001
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:06 PM

What I dislike is when you go to the store & people are smoking right there next to the front door & the worst part is those people work for that place.

I also dislike the fact when someone calls & there child is screaming & crying & it sound like it is right there in the phone. Why can't people wait till there child is done then call someone.

I have so many more but for now this is the only things that have annoyed me today.

kaitlynsmom1230
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:10 PM

i hate how my coworker FREAKS OUT if something goes wrong or something "extraordinary" comes up at work...I mean GEEZ!!! Sit down, shut up, THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU'RE DOING, and do it!

RaulitosMommy
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:10 PM

pharmacists are not doctors..my So's mom is a pharmacist

tattooI am a tattoed, pierced, non-church going, public school sending, vaccinating, spanking, swear word using, bilingual teaching, MAC makeup obsessedLipstick 3, don't skinny dip-I chunky dunk, single mom of a beautiful boy!

baly2001
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:11 PM

Quoting kaitlynsmom1230:

i hate how my coworker FREAKS OUT if something goes wrong or something "extraordinary" comes up at work...I mean GEEZ!!! Sit down, shut up, THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU'RE DOING, and do it!

I have a coworker like that. She gets on my nerves & acts so fake.

themacs4
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:12 PM

I really hate when you walk into Wal-Mart & people are exiting out the enter door.  It is clearly marked Enter & Exit..Just a little pet peeve of mine!

katykay
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:14 PM

I hate tacobell. 

allensavannahs
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:14 PM

First off is there a word limit???

ugg! today I hate my life... I hate everything about it, I can't change a damn thing.

I hate the fact that I feel stuck and no one seems to understand.

I hate my FIL, no i take that back I hate his drug addiction.

I hate the fact that my husbands family will defend the druggie to the end...even when he threatend to kill me.....

I hate the fact that i had to move back home to uggg daddys ... 1900 MILES AWAY FROM HOME!!!

I hate the fact that I have virtually NOTHING for my baby,due in 7 weeks

I hate the fact that my teenage boy is not my  10 yr old sweetheart anymore

I hate the fact that my daughter should be potty trained by now but isnt.

I hate the fact that i am going to have to file bankruptsy

I hate the fact that i CANNOT rely on  my husband to do the right thing and get a second job..or just one full time job

I hate myself right now.....

coffeeluvnmom3
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:15 PM

I hate how most men do stuff half ass and then act like they deserve a medal just because they did something..grrr..I know a lot of you can agree with me on this one...lol

MissTacoBell
by Taco Bell Princess on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:16 PM

But I figure since they are the ones I am trusting to give me the right pills they should know about what they are dispensing. Otherwise anyone could get a job that says ok, 20 pills of this into this little bottle and put her name on it.

They do still have to go to medical school.....right?

Quoting RaulitosMommy:

pharmacists are not doctors..my So's mom is a pharmacist

coffeeluvnmom3
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:17 PM

aww, don't hate yourself. Hope everything gets better for you.

Quoting allensavannahs:

First off is there a word limit???

ugg! today I hate my life... I hate everything about it, I can't change a damn thing.

I hate the fact that I feel stuck and no one seems to understand.

I hate my FIL, no i take that back I hate his drug addiction.

I hate the fact that my husbands family will defend the druggie to the end...even when he threatend to kill me.....

I hate the fact that i had to move back home to uggg daddys ... 1900 MILES AWAY FROM HOME!!!

I hate the fact that I have virtually NOTHING for my baby,due in 7 weeks

I hate the fact that my teenage boy is not my  10 yr old sweetheart anymore

I hate the fact that my daughter should be potty trained by now but isnt.

I hate the fact that i am going to have to file bankruptsy

I hate the fact that i CANNOT rely on  my husband to do the right thing and get a second job..or just one full time job

I hate myself right now.....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)