Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Inerfering/Racist People

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:59 PM
  • 5 Replies

My son's girlfriend moved out and has since taken all of the furniture, turned off the electric without letting him know what day, and will not answer the phone so that he can see his son.  His mother is extremely controlling and interferes with the relationship all the time.  The girlfriend lived with my family for a year (a couple years ago) and did not work and pay any bills during that time. 

Today I was told that her mother told my son's landlord that my son is an alcoholic and drug user, was raised around filth and my house is full of nigger lovers.  I have 2 daughters that date black men and have a mixed grandson.  I love all of them but do not consider any of them "niggers".  I find the term offensive and am rather ticked off.

To make matters worse this lady works at an elementary school.  Does she treat the little kids that she encounters with this same disrespect?  What would you do???

<3Mommy to Brenton.....Gf to Ernie!<3

**I LOVE MY LIFE**

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
RaulitosMommy
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:06 PM

she sounds like a bitch and maybe she is the one making your daughter in law keep the baby from your son

tattooI am a tattoed, pierced, non-church going, public school sending, vaccinating, spanking, swear word using, bilingual teaching, MAC makeup obsessedLipstick 3, don't skinny dip-I chunky dunk, single mom of a beautiful boy!

nanaT2
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:06 PM

I'm not sure what I would do but I would be extremely concerned that she works at an elementary school and uses the N word and is obviously a racist.

thisloveofmine
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:08 PM

Wow... her mom sounds like my mom. Luckily it didn't rub off on me or my sisters... can't say the same for my brothers.

BrEnToNsMoMmY08
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:08 PM

I did e-mail the school board with my concern.  Thanks for your reply.

CCCs
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:10 PM

your son needs to go to the courts and try and get custody.  she can keep him from your son unless he goes through the court.  he can't do anything legally.  but on the other hand if he can get him she can't take him if your son doesn't want her too.  it is not illegal to take the child himself if it hasn't gone through court.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)