Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MY SON!

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:17 PM
  • 4 Replies

TODAY I WAS PLAYING WITH MY SON IN HIS ROOM AND SHOWING HIM HIS SCRAPBOOK... HE GETS HAPPY WHEN HE SEES HIMSELF IN PCS OR MIRRORS... ANYWAYS I GOT A BIT EMOTIONAL.... THE LAST 15 MONTHS HAVE GONE BY SO DARN FAST.... ITS LIKE I CANT KEEP UP...

HERE IS LOGAN JUST A DAY OLD.... HE WAS 6 PDS  20 INCHES LONG. HE WAS 3 WKS EARLY AND BUTT 1ST.

LOGAN AT 8 MONTHS.... ENJOY HIMSELF IN THE SPA

AND HERE IS MY LIL GUY WALKING WITH HIS DADDY THIS LAST SATURDAY 15 MONTHS OLD

I LOVE EXPERIENCE ALL THESE NEW THINGS WITH HIM BUT AT THE SAMETIME I DONT LIKE IT EITHER.

having chocolatetreadmilltoddler boy
I'm a non cosleeping, disposable diapering, non-cio, chocolate lover, vaccinating, going to the gym, tv watching, circumcising, pit-bull owning, scrapbooking, camera ready, front facing car seat, non-boobie momma to a very active cute little man! 

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Bellas_Mommy08
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:25 PM

I know the feeling!! My baby just turned a year old yesterday. I can't even remember her being small, but I don't know where the time went!!

judy_bug08
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:31 PM

just wait. My oldest son is 7, and he is still my baby....i cried when he started kindergarten, and when he graduated...and i cried when he started 1st grade and even 2nd...lol. I can't believe its been 7 1/2 years since he was born!!!!

he was 2 1/2 in this picture....its the youngest one of him on here

and just turned 7 in this one

sassy_mom23
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:33 PM

I know the feeling too. My little girl just turned 3 recently and SS just turned 7 today!! Time flies so fast.

my_too_kids
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:45 PM

enjoy it momma. Some days i wanted to pull my hair out, and didn't ever think the day would end. Now, i look back and wonder how time flew so quickly.

My kids are 17 and 14. My son is going to be a SENIOR next year. and my daughter started high school this year. It's crazy. i miss those old days so much.

My kids :)

UK Parenting Advice

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)