Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So sad,I fell so bad,so painfull,Please Pray

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:23 PM
  • 3 Replies

OK i bought this dog when he was 6 weeks old its a yorkie black and tan he was born Nov 21 2005 ,cookie is a very lovely dog,that is liek oine of us,we was always there for me ,when i was alone i didnt fell alone cause he was there,when i was scared he made me stronger.I was not alone

Now after 3 short yrs I am married  have two kids and finacialy we are very bad.

Cookie my dog gets sick ,i havent taken him to get shots cause money is more then just tied.

He has been having atacks ,like his legs get hard he can walk its  like the elepsy and he shakes, ok but now he wasnt eating for four days and just having diaheea

i ve been doing my best to try to keep him with me until i figure it out if i kept him i was going to fell guilty if he died

i mean he is a very skinny dog as normal and he was on bones today  and i would look at him call his name and no answer i miss my dog  the one who barks when he sees u or someone knocking in the door.

so today i took him to the HUmane society ,cause i couldnt take him,to the vet cause we are broke and own my sister money too

I just want him to be fine ,it fells like he was going to die I just can t stop crying since i first call then to ask if they would help me,and my answer was yes bring him in and we will do our best for him to get better  and find him a home..

Now why this world have  to be so unfair?

Why do i have to give like one of kids because i cant afford doctor?

I mean i fell like i just gave up one my kids away

And its so late now ,i signed my ownership to humane society

i cant even call and ask then if he is doing fine ...

Its like just forget it ...

I mean seriously?From 6 wks old puppy to a dog adult ,believe me i wont forget ..

Its my cookie ,that now i dont have

OMFG I just hope like he gets better and get someone nice who could financialy take care of him..

;'-(

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
cmommag
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:27 PM

im sorry

momofroni
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:32 PM

I'm so sorry - our Candy is like a member of our family, too.  I pray you reach peace over this.  Maybe someone there will show a little mercy and give you some information?  It's worth a try.  Best wishes to you and yours.

ravenausa
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:35 PM

I am goign to try trust me,but she sayd that i signed my ownership to then

Quoting momofroni:

I'm so sorry - our Candy is like a member of our family, too.  I pray you reach peace over this.  Maybe someone there will show a little mercy and give you some information?  It's worth a try.  Best wishes to you and yours.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)