Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HELP PLEASE!!

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:27 PM
  • 6 Replies

I need some advice/opinions please! Heres my situation...

I have a 2 yr old and a 7 mo old. My 2 year old was always happy when he was a baby... my 7 mo old daughter is the complete opposite. She SCREAMS alllll day long! I dont know what could be wrong with her!! Whenever im on the phone with someone and they hear her scream they say it sounds like someones killing her. Its soo bad and I just dont know what to do. Ive always had a lot of patience and I know Im a good mom... but seriously, Im about to loose it!!

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
M0mmy0f_3
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:32 PM

Maybe its colic. Ask you pediatrician. 

Tired of being deleted? Click my banner and speak your mind.

Christy644
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:34 PM

My kids were the same way. My oldest was an angel. My middle one screamed until he could crawl. once he was mobile he never cried again. Damn i hated that baby. If i would have had him first I know I would have NEVER even thought about another baby. I wanted to run away form home. Gosh he was awful. LOL

I'm so sorry you have to go thru that too.

RmeWifey01
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:41 PM

Try some Mylicon drops. (it's for colic) If that doesn't work buy the girl a walker and just keep her away from stairs. Otherwise I'm sorry, IDK.

NewcomersAdmin
by on Jan. 28, 2009 at 7:46 AM

Hi,

You may also want to visit these CafeMom Groups...

Advice for Moms
Infant/Baby Groups

If you have a question or would like to share advice with other moms, just click the "Answers" tab at the top of every page on CafeMom.

You can use the search bar at the top of every page to search for specific information.

Enjoy the site!

Kell913
by on Jan. 28, 2009 at 7:51 AM

My girls are the same ages, plus I also have a 5 year old. My youngest will do that when she wants someone to play with her or is just plain bored. if nothing is wrong with him, I would try more activity with him. Maybe he just needs to move around. If you have him in a swing, seat ect. He might just want to be free. My daughter will do that from time to time. Put her on the floor with a toy or two and she's good to go. If this is new he could be teething, going through a growth spurt or coming down with something. Good luck momma. If you ever need to chat I am here

devasmom
by on Jan. 28, 2009 at 1:16 PM

7 months is a little old to start having colic. Is this something new? Maybe she is bored. All kids are different. Actually my kids were the opposite. My son (2yrs older) was the crier. He did have Colic from about 3 weeks til about 6 months, then he was just a mamas boy and cried whenever I wasn't in his sight. My DD was happier in her swing or walker at 7mos. She rarely cried.

of 6of 3 beautiful girls

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)