Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Check out my blankets

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:36 PM
  • 13 Replies

Poll

Question: Pick you fav blanket

Options:

I can't pick one.

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 15

View Results

I made these blankets for my family they are very special to us. Every intch is made by my hands. No they arn't perfect but they were made with love and I wanted to share them.

All moms are super heros so come check out this group. If you are already a member please take part in the photo contest we are having!!!!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/Superheromoms

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Abbismomma05
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:39 PM

That is awsome! They  are pretty!  I could never do that.

carlye828
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:40 PM

oh, I love them.  Especially the 3rd one down with the orange squares.  Good job!

Momma182
by Traci on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:40 PM

They look great.

Laceymom08
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:42 PM

They are awesome! I like them very much.

thisloveofmine
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:43 PM

Aw, they're awesome, great job!!

Skygirl1985
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:44 PM

Yeah I just finished the Cardinals one for my boyfriend this morning. The red and rainbow one is my step daughters. The light pink and pastel rainbow one is the first one I made for my own daughter about 6 yrs ago when I was pregnant with her. The one with different size squares is my daughter's big girls blanket. crochet  is just an old  hobby I started taking up again. I'm loving it. My boyfriend thinks I should make one to sell but I want to learn to crochet something small to sell so it doesn't take so long.

Quoting Heddy2007:

Great job mama!  No doubt your family will love them for years!!!  I've kept blankets my Grandma made for me when I was a baby and I'm in my late 30s.  I'll always keep them.

All moms are super heros so come check out this group. If you are already a member please take part in the photo contest we are having!!!!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/Superheromoms

mommalyon66
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:44 PM

Those are very nice!!...ummm..I'm kinda cold..can I borrow one? LOL!! 

carter210
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:45 PM

Good Job Mama!! Those look great!! I really like the orange one. Your family's going to LOVE them!

I'm an 18 year old single mommy to my 3 year old son, Carter. I go to High School and I am a senior! (class of 2009 baby!) When I'm not at school I work to support myself and my son. I am pro-life, spanking (sometimes), CIO, co-sleeping, formula feeding, disposable diapering, vaccinating, single mommy. I work hard and I love my son! If you don't like tough because it's my life and my son... not yours! Put on your big girl panties and suck it!

madmomof5
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:46 PM

I love 'em!!!   ESpecially the Cardinals one!!!  ; ) 

prod_655_33604.gif picture by CMBanners

soon2bma
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:47 PM

love the last one

im a football lovin, scantily clad, crab leg addicted, outspoken, open-minded, dancing, drinking, partying, up all night, wild kind of girl on the side.....hate me or love me, im still gona be me...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)