Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A Wierd Fact about me......

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:55 PM
  • 68 Replies

Ok, i HATE the way milk tastes, but being pregnant, need to drink milk...sooo.......i hate any flavored milk (chocolate, strawberry, etc) but i LOVE chocolate malt flavored...so i make myself a HUGE glass of chocolate malt milk...and enjoy...

Oh and i hate all flavored ice cream too, except stuff with vanilla

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
A.J.s_mommy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:57 PM

Huh...i love chocolate ice cream!!!!

kjluther
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:58 PM

Ok. Here goes. I MUST have my shoes tied exactly right. The bow must be in the middle of my sneaker!

I also MUST have floss for my teeth everywhere I am. It is tucked away in both bathrooms, our kitchen, my van and either my purse or coat....

----- Visit my CafeMom homepage at http://www.cafemom.com/home/kjluther
missamanda86
by Ruby Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:00 PM

Idk why, but ive NEVEr liked it!

Quoting A.J.s_mommy:

Huh...i love chocolate ice cream!!!!

thisloveofmine
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:01 PM

I LOVE milk. All I drink is milk and water. Yum. Well, and alcohol.

A.J.s_mommy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:01 PM

HAHA...i guess i should have put one...i have a few.  I cant study with people because i hate to hear people reading out loud...and I cant use those brillo pad things cause it grosses me out.

Savedsol
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:01 PM

why do you have to drink milk while pregnant?  i don't drink it normally and didn't while pregnant either (except with #2 b/c I craved choc. milk at one point!!!!).  haha, if it's for vitamins and stuff you can eat  yogurt, cheeses, etc to get calcium. 

weird fact about me:  I can't stand to hear the microwave beep when it's finished.  have no idea why.  I ALWAYS stop it.

Blessings, Courtney

missamanda86
by Ruby Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:03 PM

Because the baby likes it LOL!!! But i cant stand the taste

Quoting Savedsol:

why do you have to drink milk while pregnant?  i don't drink it normally and didn't while pregnant either (except with #2 b/c I craved choc. milk at one point!!!!).  haha, if it's for vitamins and stuff you can eat  yogurt, cheeses, etc to get calcium. 

weird fact about me:  I can't stand to hear the microwave beep when it's finished.  have no idea why.  I ALWAYS stop it.

Brandy.B
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:03 PM

I can't think of anything. Isn't that sad?

missamanda86
by Ruby Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:04 PM

I think its because my mom had me on whole milk at 6 months and i LOVED it then...now its like ICK

Quoting thisloveofmine:

I LOVE milk. All I drink is milk and water. Yum. Well, and alcohol.

jakki21
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:05 PM

I ALSO HATE MILK, WELL I THOUGHT I DID, BUT LATELY I'VE BEEN CRAVING MILK, ICECREAM. AND AM ALSO PREGNANT. BUT WITH MY FIRST SON, I DRANK NONE AT ALL. JUST TOOK CALCIUM PILLS TO MAKE SURE I GOT MY CALCIUM AND ATE LOTS OF CHEESE. NOT HAVING THAT PROB NOWADAYS THO.... LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)