Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Asian Themed Bedroom ? HELP !!!!

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:25 PM
  • 7 Replies

My husband and I decided to update our bedroom with an Asian theme. I picked out the bedding set which is black, white, and red with the cherry blossom image. The problem I'm having is what color or theme to paint the walls. Any suggestions or pictures would be appreciated. Thanks to all MOMS !!!!

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
HopeMamma
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:27 PM

I would say do it off white with a red wall behind the bed!

JAX_Mami
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:30 PM

found this article...hope it helps

http://www.ehow.com/how_2276280_choose-paint-color-asian-themed.html

BUT

ImLunaEnchanted
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:33 PM

http://www.brylanehome.com/Search/SearchResults.aspx?SearchHeader=asian

I did my daughters room sort of like the "dynasty" one. She is in college, so I guess it is the guest room now.

Good Luck!

*Helen*

IsaiahsMommy515
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:36 PM

That would be pretty.

Quoting HopeMamma:

I would say do it off white with a red wall behind the bed!

MiasMama123
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:02 PM

That sounds gorgeous, I LOVE cherry blossom themes!  Our bed set is red comforter, black sheets, black night stands and black lamps with red shades on both of them, and two pics of the chinese characters for "patience" and "love" above the bed.  I also have a candle set with black wood and red glass.... I would take a pic, but it is SO messy right now!  :)  Hope this works for ya...  BTW, where did you find the cherry blossom bedding?  I might have to look into that! 

Good luck!

aduplantis
by on Jan. 28, 2009 at 1:33 AM

www.collectionsetc.com

Quoting MiasMama123:

That sounds gorgeous, I LOVE cherry blossom themes!  Our bed set is red comforter, black sheets, black night stands and black lamps with red shades on both of them, and two pics of the chinese characters for "patience" and "love" above the bed.  I also have a candle set with black wood and red glass.... I would take a pic, but it is SO messy right now!  :)  Hope this works for ya...  BTW, where did you find the cherry blossom bedding?  I might have to look into that! 

Good luck!

MiasMama123
by on Jan. 28, 2009 at 1:52 AM

Quoting aduplantis:

http://www.collectionsetc.com/

Quoting MiasMama123:

Good luck!

WOW!!!  I love it, and it is cheap!  The rug, too...  **drools**  Good idea, have fun with it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)