Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

gymboree infant classes

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:45 PM
  • 11 Replies

Does anyone know how much Music I class costs? I'm almost afraid to ask that, since I noticed it's only offered in the best part of town.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KittyD
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:49 PM

b4u

KittyD ~ Stop By My Page & Sign my Guest Book!

lrj42685
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:50 PM

I just signed up today and its 67 a month and you get to use the gymboree room during open times for free and get coupons for gymboree clothing and I just loved my first class today we just signed up but we do the play class not music

LisaKelz
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:52 PM

I took my daughter to one class- and couldnt afford it!! none of the "open gyms" were when we were available, so we enrolled her in Kindermusik. Its only 32 a month & she looooves it! i highly recommend it to everyone!

Night_Roane
by Platinum Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:54 PM

thank God that's less than I thought. Their site doesn't list it at all.

Quoting lrj42685:

I just signed up today and its 67 a month and you get to use the gymboree room during open times for free and get coupons for gymboree clothing and I just loved my first class today we just signed up but we do the play class not music

MissTacoBell
by Taco Bell Princess on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:54 PM

what is that all about? I didnt know there was an infant play class I could take my son to! He is 10 months old almost 11 mnths. He doesnt walk yet tho. Can someone PM or post here about what it is? Thanks so much

Night_Roane
by Platinum Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:54 PM

I'll see if we have one here, thanks!

Quoting LisaKelz:

I took my daughter to one class- and couldnt afford it!! none of the "open gyms" were when we were available, so we enrolled her in Kindermusik. Its only 32 a month & she looooves it! i highly recommend it to everyone!

Night_Roane
by Platinum Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:58 PM

Gymboree has several infant development classes -

Play & Learn

• Gymboree Play & Learn 3 10-16 months

Explore two-way communication. Play environments encourage discovery, balance and coordination as parents learn to understand how their child interacts and communicates with them and the world.

Music

• Music I 6-16 months

Discover melody, pitch and rhythm while building a repertoire of joyful songs.

Art

• Art I 18-24 months

Discover art hands-on through sculpture, painting, story time, our tactile table and more.

You can get 1 free class on their website

Quoting MissTacoBell:

what is that all about? I didnt know there was an infant play class I could take my son to! He is 10 months old almost 11 mnths. He doesnt walk yet tho. Can someone PM or post here about what it is? Thanks so much

Night_Roane
by Platinum Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:07 PM

looks like the local site is down

Quoting Night_Roane:

I'll see if we have one here, thanks!

Quoting LisaKelz:

mindyannjohnson
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:09 PM

The one near me costs $60 per month without a contract. I have been considering putting my son in the play&learn classes since he is getting cabin fever here. He also needs to be around kids his age.

Go to the their website, put your location and then click on music. There is a way to view the schedule and see the price.

Night_Roane
by Platinum Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:23 PM

thanks! I just tried that. It's only offered twice a week just after noon, which will be hard since it's a bit of a drive. It says it's $65 here

Quoting mindyannjohnson:

The one near me costs $60 per month without a contract. I have been considering putting my son in the play&learn classes since he is getting cabin fever here. He also needs to be around kids his age.

Go to the their website, put your location and then click on music. There is a way to view the schedule and see the price.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)