Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ok i'm going to try this again NO BASHING !!!!! PIOG

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:15 PM
  • 29 Replies

has anyone tried the miche bag ? or do you know any who has. I see the advertisment on TV a lot. I tried to post this a few day's ago and i got bashed over it so if you want drama please go some else  i do not sell the bags. i just want some info on them. If anyone who does not know what I'm talking about here is a link  http://www.buymichebag.ca/  

also they are on  E-Bay

My children are  fully vaccinated so yours doesn't have to be!

You're Welcome.

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nahlieksmommy
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:17 PM

i want one of those too!!!! I dont see what they would bash you about. that bag is ubber cute

Vernee
tfmmpmmdmmom

I don't know why you would get bashed for that. It looks pretty neat.

ForeverMeme

BUMP 

Emyhuntsmama
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:18 PM

You got bashed over a purse??? OMG there are some horrible women on here.... Anyways... I haven't tried the bag but they look so cool!!! I saw the at a trade show and they look like they are good quality bags and they have tons of space!

CaiNy5
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:19 PM

I swear, people on here will bash for anything! I want one of those bags too...the first time I saw the commercial, I went to the website! My SO thinks theyre expensive, but they seem so worth it.

MissAndrea125

Yeah whoever bashed for that is pretty lame, my annoying 14 year old cousin wouldn't even do that.

I've seen it before, it looks like it could be a neat idea. Never held one though, don't know anyone who has one.

ladyparks

I have never seen or heard of them until now, it seem pretty handy, i would love to save time when i am trying to find a purse to match my outfit without all the hassle, really don't see how you could get bashed for it.

scoutfamilyof7

That is a neat purse. Not sure why you got bashed for it.

Anica81
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:20 PM

This is my first time hearing of this.  I think I want one.  I'm a purse-holic, lol.  I say go for it.

graceysmommy12
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:21 PM

will you tell us why someone bashed you for that? lol... I like it, i would get tired of the same style of bag, but the color thing is awesome...

Making the decision to have a child... its momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside of your body.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)