Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SHAMOOOOOOOO OK I think you all are gonna be suprised...as I was by what you guys said!

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:35 PM
  • 18 Replies

OK I am just really curious if I look my weight, please say how much you think I weighed when I was preggo and now.  Please don't be mean to me......

This is 2 days before I delivered my 8 pound baby boy and I am 5'5, and oh yah, that is a plate and I was about to chow down!

And this is me tonight, 3 months after having him.  I have been working out and my legs and butt are looking alot better but I can't get my tummy to shrink!  This pic is awful.....

I will edit my post with my real weights after I get some replies!!!!  Thanks everyone!

I weighed 279 pounds when I delievered!  I am down to 242 now.  I think you all were being nice..............I wish wish wish wish I weighed what you guys said!  I am working on it tho!!!!  Oh, I weighed 225 when I got preggo, I gained ALOT of weight!  Thanks everyone!

Proud C-section, breastfeeding, baby wearing mommy to Jude Andres born on 10/31/08

Loving wife to Rico, who is in Argentina right now, waiting for me and his son, who he has never met, to come down there and be a family.  If he had a choice, he would be here, but he didn't.  I miss him with all my heart, love him more than you can imagine, and am counting the days til he holds me in his arms again.

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JAX_Mami
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:37 PM

180? I think you're pretty mama....remember it took you 9 well actually 10 to gain it all so it will take that and maybe more to get it off. eat healthy,continue exercising and you'll be even more of a knock-out in no time! good luck

BUT

Fostersforbeer
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:38 PM

okay... im not being mean.. i promise.. i am not a skinny girl by anymeans.

in the first pic.. you were prego.. so im guessing you gained around 30 pounds or so.. so im gonna say 225

in the second pic.. im gonna go with 180 or so

LEJOLIE
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:39 PM

ohh idont know but i sure see the diffrence! 

theboyswon
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:39 PM

OK, I am going to say 200 lbs preggo.  Good job working out!  It takes time for your stomach to shrink back down.  You have to remember it took 9 months to get that big, you have to give yourself time for things to get back to normal!  Keep at it, good work mama!

MikeysMom51108
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:40 PM

First of all, you're very pretty...not like Shamu at all!! =)

I'm guessing a little higher since you're shorter than me. Sorry if I'm way off, I'm not good at this.

Pregnant, I would say about 240-250.

Now, I would say about 200-210.

bugnroosmom
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:40 PM

preggo pic i'll say about 180-185, now i'd say about 162-170

mckennasmum
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:41 PM

Oh I really hate these.  I am scared to answer.  But since you asked my guess would be about 220?

embarrassed

It depends on how tall you are.

Oh I see your height now.  Oops.

maizys_mom
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:42 PM

Ditto!

Quoting LEJOLIE:

ohh idont know but i sure see the diffrence! 

mom2averal

I suck at guessing both height & weight but his is just a guess. 190 and remember that your body doesn't return to 'normal' until after at least a year after baby is born. And if you are bfing it will help. I wouldn't say shamoooo, I would say pregoooo! Keep smiling!

3earthangels

Looking at these pics reminds me of me! I think I even had the same maternity shirt......

Anyway, I'd say around 200 being pregnant and 170-180 now.

Are you, a family member, or a friend going through the immigration process? Need information, want support, or just want to learn more about it? Join my group www.cafemom.com/group/theimmigrationprocess to share your story, find helpful information, and people who are going through just what you are.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)