Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

new to cafemom

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 12:13 AM
  • 3 Replies
hello everyone..My name is Christa and I have a 4month old son who is my pride and joy. I found this website and decided to give it a try. I hope to make some new friends from this.
by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 12:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Pamspage
by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 12:32 AM

Hi Christa!!  I am new to this site as well!  Welcome!  Your little son is sooo cute!!  I have a son too...he is 4!!  My advice is enjoy every minute.  I am soo sad that my little one has grown sooo fast.  He is starting preschool in August!  sniff sniff...  Cry
hlegurl
by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 3:02 AM
Welcome Christa, my name is Jen. I am new also to the Cafe Mom thing. I have a little who is just about 1 and half. she'll be 2 in July. Right now she is living in Hawaii with my mom so I haven't seen her since Jan. and it's been hard. Your son is adorable. Hope to talk to you soon.
KissJen
JSnow1
by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 3:12 AM
Hi, Christa, Welcome, I'm new here too, theres so many different groups that you can relate to hear, I already made some new friends, its great, you get to share stories, ask questions or answer some or just say hi.....i love it....your son is so adorable, enjoy every minute, they grow so fast....
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)