Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Random question game (come play!)...yeah I'm bored

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 12:54 AM
  • 14 Replies

Okay, I am gonna ask a few random questions.  You guys answer, then post your own random question(s).  Let's see what weird questions and answers we come up with. :)

1. Do you face your money?                                                                                                                       

2. What order to wash when you are in the shower?

3. Which toe is your longest?

My answers

1. Only when I am handing someone money or setting money aside for something.  Other than that it is usually crumpled up in multiple pants pockets (yet I still always know how much I have).

2. I wash my hair first, then my body, then I wash my hands, and lastly wash my face.

3. Strangely enough, my second toe is longer than my first.

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 12:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Crystallynn
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 12:58 AM

1- Yes- i am a little OCD about that

2- I wash my hair, body, feet, hands, face

3- My big toe is the longest.

eyegirl
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 1:01 AM

I don't face my money but my DH does.

I wash my hair than face than keep going downward.

My 2nd toe is the longest.

SunnyJoJo
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 1:02 AM

1. Do you face your money?     You mean put them all face up? Yes it's a habit for being a cashier for so long.                                                                                                                 

2. What order to wash when you are in the shower? arms, torso, legs, feet. I wash my face with a different soap and after all the conditioner is out of my hair so it's last.

3. Which toe is your longest?    My second toe. haha! We have a family joke and call it the lantern toe.

What hair color do you love the best (brunette, blonde, or red) on anyone?

Do you prefer tea or coffee?

Is there anything your allergic to?

Marilyn Monroe or James Dean?

my own answers are, red head (i am one!), tea, I'm allergic to eggs, and marilyn monroe all the way!

One Love, One Heart, One Soul...

Thank You Bob Marley

MaMa_LeO23
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 1:02 AM

Nope dont face my money, just spend it! lol

Hair, Body, Feet, Hands, Face, Teeth

My big toe is the longest 

MaMa_LeO23

Cassie422
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 1:04 AM

When others see your feet do they say "thats weird!"  People always have something to say about my feet.  I always respond with "well your pointer is longer then your thumb'' lol

Quoting eyegirl:

I don't face my money but my DH does.

I wash my hair than face than keep going downward.

My 2nd toe is the longest.

Cassie422
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 1:07 AM

Quoting SunnyJoJo:

1. Do you face your money?     You mean put them all face up? Yes it's a habit for being a cashier for so long.                                                                                                                 

2. What order to wash when you are in the shower? arms, torso, legs, feet. I wash my face with a different soap and after all the conditioner is out of my hair so it's last.

3. Which toe is your longest?    My second toe. haha! We have a family joke and call it the lantern toe.

What hair color do you love the best (brunette, blonde, or red) on anyone?

Do you prefer tea or coffee?

Is there anything your allergic to?

Marilyn Monroe or James Dean?

my own answers are, red head (i am one!), tea, I'm allergic to eggs, and marilyn monroe all the way!

I love red hair.  I have brown hair, but sometimes I dye it to be auburn.

I am addicted to coffee, but love tea.  I have coffee everyday, but tea is a treat.

I am allergic to rabbits and gunie pigs.

Marilyn Monroe/

kaynadjaysmom28
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 1:08 AM

1. I don't trust myself with money.

2. I wash from head to toe.

3. I am not sure which toe is my longest, I never notice.

Quoting Cassie422:

Okay, I am gonna ask a few random questions.  You guys answer, then post your own random question(s).  Let's see what weird questions and answers we come up with. :)

1. Do you face your money?                                                                                                                       

2. What order to wash when you are in the shower?

3. Which toe is your longest?

My answers

1. Only when I am handing someone money or setting money aside for something.  Other than that it is usually crumpled up in multiple pants pockets (yet I still always know how much I have).

2. I wash my hair first, then my body, then I wash my hands, and lastly wash my face.

3. Strangely enough, my second toe is longer than my first.

allison-987
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 1:20 AM

Quoting SunnyJoJo:

1. Do you face your money?     Yeah I'm kinda OCD when it comes to certain things like that.                                                                                                                

2. What order to wash when you are in the shower? hair, face, and work down, although my "private area" is always last ;)

3. Which toe is your longest?    My big toe

What hair color do you love the best (brunette, blonde, or red) on anyone? Always loved red hair

Do you prefer tea or coffee? COFFEE! hehe

Is there anything your allergic to? Grass

Marilyn Monroe or James Dean? Marilyn

My questions are:

Morning person or night? Night

Dog or Cat? Dog

Lefty or righty? righty :D

Please vote for my hottie of a hubby :D
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
SunnyJoJo
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 1:25 AM

I'm keeping it going!

Morning person or night? Morning, that's my my kid is the happiest

Dog or Cat? Dog all the way

Lefty or righty? Righty!

Chips and dip or Chips and salsa?

Fake Fur or Real Fur?

Do you buy out of the LTD catalog? (haha that one is random!)

Chips and salsa(I love salsa), fake fur (I'm a huge animal lover), Yes all the freaking time (in fact I bought the dog whisper book out of it tonight and a bench and a bill organizing book.)

One Love, One Heart, One Soul...

Thank You Bob Marley

Cassie422
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 1:35 AM

Quoting SunnyJoJo:

I'm keeping it going!

Morning person or night? Morning, that's my my kid is the happiest

Dog or Cat? Dog all the way

Lefty or righty? Righty!

Chips and dip or Chips and salsa?

Fake Fur or Real Fur?

Do you buy out of the LTD catalog? (haha that one is random!)

Chips and salsa(I love salsa), fake fur (I'm a huge animal lover), Yes all the freaking time (in fact I bought the dog whisper book out of it tonight and a bench and a bill organizing book.)

I am a night owl all the way.  No matter how hard I try to adjust to first shift I cant.

I have a dog and cats.  I love them both, but secretly love my cats a little more.

Righty, but i think my DD is going to be a lefty. She is only 9 mo, but uses her left hand for everything.

Chips and salsa fo sho

Fake fur

I have never actually bought anything, but I always page through them.

MORE QUESTIONS!!!!!

Do you sleep with socks on?

Do you believe in aliens?

What does the color green make you think of?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)