Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need suggestions ....

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 12:59 AM
  • 3 Replies

Todd asked me to figure what movie I wanna see and what kind of food I want to eat for Vday lol. My moms taking the kids since Thursday so we have all weekend to ourselves. We live in North Jersey ... so movie = I'm thinking the new Jason one opening or My bloody valentine 3d, or New in Town orrrr He's just not that into you lol. Ok so those are my picks. Well for dinner he wants to make reservations at this Steak place we never been to and I was browsing the menu and omg they have 24 oz steaks!! lol I'll be taking half home haha  ... I'm like woah ... I'm thinking of telling him The Melting Pot better?? I'd love to find a place that does dining in the dark though! Ugh any ideas mamas??? lol

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 12:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
natalieg
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 1:02 AM

For a movie, I would pick New In Town, He's Just Not That Into You or Bride Wars. For dinner, I want to go have seafood! I haven't had it forever, but DF hates the smell of it so I doubt I'll get it. We haven't even thought about what we're going to do!

luvsofmylife04
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 1:22 AM

I heard that the new Clint Eastwood movie is really good!bear with heart

CafeMom Admin
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2009 at 7:35 AM

wave

Hi
chiquis,

You may also want to visit these CafeMom Groups:

Advice for Moms

CafeMom Hollywood

If you have a question or would like to share advice with other moms, just click the "Answers" tab at the top of every page on CafeMom. You can use the search bar at the top of every page to search for specific information.

Enjoy the site!
\The CafeMom Admin Team

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)