Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my dad is the best! =D

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 2:31 AM
  • 5 Replies

my bday isnt til may... today he tells me got me a bday present today... i told him he was crazy and he said "what the hell i cant wait til may"... so he gave it to me tonight! for my 3/4 birthday lol... and im so excited... it was...

a flip!!!

those mini tiny camcorders that just plug right into your computer.

im SO excited! it was such a sweet, nice surprise!!!!

what was the last thing your parents did for you that was sweet?

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 2:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
texasgirl1611
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 3:47 AM

Awww, what a sweetie!! Can your dad call my dad . . . . lol  My dad is a great man and has done sooo much for me over the years.  He's in Iraq and on his last R&R he bought me a massage.  I needed one sooo bad!!

01-179.gif Snowmen image by chill1950        

JMVITT
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 4:18 AM

Well this passed sunday I thought I was just having my mom over for dinner when we are at the dinner table and she starts talking about taking my son going home with her....she thought thats why she came up, lol.  I told her no, I just wanted her here for dinner but she still wanted to take him for the night and give us a break.  So that was a very nice suprise because I surely needed the break, lol.

That was very nice of your dad to do what he did for you.  Happy early birthday!

mummaluvshrbbs6
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2009 at 6:24 AM

Last year for my 31 birthday my dad bought me a 2005 Chevy Trailblazer I love it!

catgrrrl
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 6:28 AM

My dad tells me he loves me everytime I talk to him.  Best gift ever!

mitch576
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 6:32 AM

my parents live in an inlaw addition on the back of my house......

so i see them daily.

but ..... the "nice thing" they did for me recently was when they used MY TIME SHARE {lol} in bermuda....they were kind enough to bring me back a bottle of "gossling's falerum"

falerum is a simply sugar syrup used to make the rum swizzle...only they don't make it here in the u.s....only the carribean.

so yea... i could have substituted the falerum...but you all know how that goes, it would not have tasted right.

it was a very nice suprise! that and they got my daughter pink pearl earings {she alread lost one} lol

but the thought was there! even if they didn't use their brains and think " how soon can a 3 yr old loose pearl earings?"

owner of 30andbeyond...jigsaw ribbon...ADMIN of autism, asperger's, pdd awareness

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)