Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What a stupid little *****.. Trauma: Life in the ER.. ***UPDATE***

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 3:12 AM
  • 11 Replies

UPDATE::

So this bitch was on cocaine when she went into preterm labor.. she and her baby tested positive.. then she seen her baby once and hasn't been seen since.. What a complete and total loser.  I hope she breaks her hands & her feet..

I'm watching Trauma: life in the ER.. and this lady comes in - she's in labor.. 20 weeks along..

They asked her if she use drugs or anything.. well she had been drinking beer.. and they suspect more illegal drugs.

So now her baby is born, can not breath on his own.. but hes obviously putting up a fight to live..

WTH is wrong with this woman.. Just watching that little baby struggle makes me want to choke her, especially if her bad habits caused her to go into preterm labor, which is what the Dr's think happened....

grrr..

greeneyes.jpg Green Eyes image by Mistij80

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 3:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
proudgrammie07
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 3:14 AM

Yeah, thats really sad-too bad that more women wouldnt learn from it though.

MiSs.SmOkEy
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2009 at 3:16 AM

I love that show.. theres alot of people on there that I wonder what the hell they were thinking..

boy on a swingAden Jacob (4-20-2008)

sweetktn
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 3:16 AM

Humans are not the most intelligent beings on this earth and there is proof right there. For every smart person it's guarenteed there will be some retard doing something harmful like that. Proof of stupidity can also be found daily on just about any road anywhere.

NattysMommy
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 3:17 AM

That is sad

HeatherMae55
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 3:45 AM

bump for update.

coexist.jpg coexist image by lupelagata

21noahsmama21
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 3:50 AM

My son tried to come at 20 weeks, and the doctors said they wouldn't even attempt to save him.  He wasn't "viable".  So for some stupid bitch (sorry for the language) to knowingly put her baby in harm's way for a fix...words cannot tell how much it angers me.  My son was saved by a miracle.  Nothing less.  I stayed in bed for MONTHS trying to save him, begging God to spare his life.  And this woman does something like this.  Disgusting.

HeatherMae55
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 3:52 AM

I am soo sorry you had to go through that. but I agree this woman is disgusting.. all the mommies & daddies that lose their babies and this one just doesn't care..

I'm glad your baby is alright though!! 

Quoting 21noahsmama21:

My son tried to come at 20 weeks, and the doctors said they wouldn't even attempt to save him.  He wasn't "viable".  So for some stupid bitch (sorry for the language) to knowingly put her baby in harm's way for a fix...words cannot tell how much it angers me.  My son was saved by a miracle.  Nothing less.  I stayed in bed for MONTHS trying to save him, begging God to spare his life.  And this woman does something like this.  Disgusting.

coexist.jpg coexist image by lupelagata

Blue_Orchid
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 3:53 AM

Quoting 21noahsmama21:

If that ever happens with another pregnancy, tell them to give you terbutaline.  It will stop the pre-term labor.  Then do bed-rest.

HisTechnoAngel
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 3:57 AM

omg that poor little baby.

ILoveMy2Boys619
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 4:02 AM

Yeah! I think I seen this one. She's an older lady from compton right? It was filmed at King-Drew Medical Center.

Pregnancy ticker
Make a pregnancy ticker

baseballMy Frankietoddler boyMy Jacobexpecting babyBaby Oops is on it's way

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)