Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning Game Time!!! Who wants in on this??? *IM DONE!!!!!*

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 8:38 AM
  • 18 Replies

Hubby worked midnight shift last night and I want to surprise him with a house that looks like Martha Stewart cleaned it lol

What I have to do today...After my cup of Hot Bavarian Wild Berry Tea of course... 6 loads of it, maybe more lol Wash, Dry, FOLD AND PUT AWAY...i never get around to the last two lol, but I have to today!! *...(Not Starting Laundry till after everything else is done, laundry will be last, cuz hubby always helps with it since i hurt my back and can't carry baskets down to the basement)...*

2.Kitchen...Dishes, Trash, Microwave, Counters, Stove, Table, Vaccuum, yes i have carpeted kitchen lol   DONE!!!

3.Playroom...Vaccuum, Toys, Dust  DONE!!!

4.Living Room...Toys, Dust, Computer Desk, Vaccuum  DONE!!!

5.Bathroom...Toilet, Sink, Shower, Scrub Floor, Trash DONE!!! 

6.Boys Room...Toys, Dust, Vaccuum, Make Beds   DONE!!!

7.Our Room...Vaccuum, Bed   DONE!!!

8.Clean Birdcage   DONE!!!

9.Move pack & play downstairs to playroom   DONE!!!

10.Make Dinner...Stuffed Peppers, Homemade Mashed Potatoes, and Corn

11.Make a Valentine Box for my preschoolers homework, due Monday!   DONE!!!

doing laundrysweepingwashing dishesapronchanging light bulbscrapbooking

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 8:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 8:41 AM

Nobody???? lol come on ladies help a momma out!!!!!! I need someone to do this with lol I can't be the only one cleaning today!

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 8:45 AM

i'm cleaning too....

1. i HAVE to get all of aiden's toy back into the nursery so you can actually SEE my living room

2. i have to vacuum the floors....i have alllll carpet so it's a must do.

3. i need to bleach the counter tops and get the dishes out of the sink

4. pick up all of DH clothes out of his bathroom....yes we have separate bathrooms b/c he is wayyy to messy for mine lol

5. ohhh and cant forget the two loads of laundry

ALL of this has to be done before my mom gets here....but i have to file taxes in an hour.....

I'm a formula feeding, co-sleeping, disposable diapering, delayed vaccinating, will be spanking, picture taking, sunkist drinking, softball playing, family loving MOMMY!!!

by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2009 at 8:45 AM

Sorry....I work 3rd shift and tonite is my 1st of 3! So I'm not cleaning anything...not to mention I have a 12yo that got in trouble so he'll be vaccuuming this weekend....I DID tho do 7 loads of laundry Mon and Tue...and cleaned a bathroom(whew! I think I need a nap...lmao!).

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 8:48 AM

since we cleaned yesterday today is just pick up day. what i mainly want to do is clean up oldest DD's room (she's 2 and just so adorable) and maybe do the silverware (hoping DH does that for me i hate silverware) and put up the laundry in the dryer.

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 8:49 AM

I basically have to do everything. I'd at least like to get my upstairs clean. I'm in the nesting stage of my pregnancy, but I was sick for a month and the whole house has gone to crap.

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 8:51 AM

i am leaving work early to start  on my house... i have an entire room of clothes to put away, laundry to wash, change sheets on all beds, vacumm upstairs and downstairs, mop kitchen floor, dishes, and organize my closet....

not too much to do..but enough!!!

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 8:51 AM

I HAVE to:

1. do like 8 loads of laundry(wash, dry, fold, and put away

2. clean up kitchen: dishes, counters, appliances, vaccum carpet, and mop hard wood floor too

3. clean BOTH bathrooms

4. clean up sons room(make beds, pick up toys, vaccum

5. vaccum living room

6. vaccum the den area

7. clean our room(pick up DF dirty clothes from floor, make bed, vaccum

8. did i mention do laundry?LOL ( I have a TON to do)

9. pack for NY trip this weekend(me and my two boys things)

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 8:56 AM

bump for other moms who need to clean...

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 9:01 AM

I'm cleaning today but then again...I clean every day. I am a cleaning lady in Colorado Springs. I have two houses to take care of...both for working mommies and then come home and clean my own. Just mop, laundry, and both bathrooms today though. Here's to the ladies that do it all. I have two teens not in the home anymore so things don't get so dirty. But... I do remember the days of two toddlers and losing the battle of that oh so spotless house. That's when you realize there are more important things and that the dishes will wait, you kids will not.

Have a wonderful you sign

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 9:07 AM

I cleaned last night like crazy but there's still more to do (like always)

Wash like 6 loads of laundry

Empty the dishwasher

Clean our bedroom

Vacuum our bedroom/living room

Shampoo the carpet in the boys' room

Clean the bathtub in the guest bathroom

Follow along the kids all day and clean up after every mess they make (an exhausting chore in itself)

I'm sure there's more but I'm trying to forget about it:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)