Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

PIOG...Help...a little TMI

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 10:30 AM
  • 5 Replies

I am 28 wks prego and the last couple days i have noticed more watery discharge then the normal type of discharge...does anyone have had this problem? Like i feel like i have to pee and now i feel like i have to hold vajayjay up because i feel like its going to drop to the floor..but its not like that all the time...just only sometimes

So ready to meet Greyson Cole

pregnancy due date

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 10:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
dolismommy
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 10:32 AM

sorry dont know but here's a bump...what did your dr say 

**Watch out your true colors are showing and everyone can see them**

momaloveof3
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 10:33 AM

Call your doc.

They may want to see you.

Does it have an odor? 

Jademom07
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 10:33 AM

It's normal...the baby is just getting situated...right on top of your bladder and that is causing the pressure.  The discharge is also normal.  Gross but it's like how your mouth waters when you think of an orange...LOL

kinsley525
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 10:38 AM

I have had that with my current pregnancy but didn't with my first. Sometimes I can't tell if it's pee or discharge really, so I asked my doctor. You do need to look for a watery discharge as this can be a sign of some kind of rupture. If you are worried about it then you need to go in and see your doctor. They may be able to do a test to check and see if this is amniotic fluid or just a leaking bladder. You baby is getting bigger and putting more pressure on your bladder which can cause something to sneak it's way out when you least expect it. Just keep an eye on how your discharge changes and note this to bring up at your next appointment. you doctor will be more then happy to help you figure it out!

Take care and congrats!

Mandafers
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 10:39 AM

I agree with the other mommies - would be best to call the doc just to make sure everything is ok. Better safe than sorry!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

pregnancy calendar

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)