Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Something different...What's in your couch

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 10:40 AM
  • 27 Replies

I decided to clean under the couch cushions last night and not doubt you can always find mystery items in there. I found a wrench, a piece of bread, a penny, and some socks. So whats under your couch cushions :)

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 10:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
relosansil
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 10:43 AM

I haven't looked into it for a long time... but the last time I cleaned, I got a remote control, popcorn, pieces of cookies, my husband' socks...

RendevouzDreams

I haven't looked for a while...One time I found like $30.00..haha cleaning fee

Mikey

gee, I'm not sure.  I'll check on that and get back to ya later.  a wrench?? lol...

goatmom4
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2009 at 10:43 AM

we found a pancake in the vcr once    eekk     I got it out and it still worked      the couch we found mice       we live in the country the ate up throught the floor    and moved into my hubbys   leather   couch it stank so bad we eventually had to take it out of the hosue and burn it   it had dead bodies uughghheeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww  it was so grossssss  

Lillies_mommy

when I was looking for something yesterday I pulled off the cushions and found... change, crayons, cheerios and dirt.

-Crystal

MorganRaesMom

i just did this about 2 weeks ago, and I found like a dozen markers, a few socks, one of my daughters shirts, a small container of playdoe, some change not much, and like 2 small dog chews!

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

siobhan21
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 10:46 AM

The usual...$$$, socks (why is it always socks?), toys, a lipgloss...and our remote control that had been missing for a couple of months (we all SWORE that we checked in the cushions...it was deep in there!)...now my poor son can stop being our human remote control...lol

FutureMrsWiske
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 10:53 AM

Quoting Mikey:

gee, I'm not sure.  I'll check on that and get back to ya later.  a wrench?? lol...

Yes! I took it would and I asked my hubby what it was bc it didn't look like a normal wrench, it was something for his paintball guns. He thought I was stupid for not knowing what it was......I'm like ok well what the hells it doing in the couch. See I love posts like these, cause we can all relate! Much better than drama :) Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!!

elvir2babes
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 10:54 AM

slapping foreheadYou dont want to know

Divorced, Separated, Single or Widowed Moms! Check out this awesome group!! http://www.cafemom.com/group/ConfidentSingleMoms

ImNotASheep08
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:25 AM

Crumbs, change, toy pieces, lots of lint, socks or underware, remotes. Once a found an old sippy cup and it was filled with mold. I just pitched it up. Yucko!

My children are unvaccinated, your children are vaccinated. So what the hell are you worried about?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)