Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did you pass your drivers test the first time?

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 10:42 AM
  • 51 Replies

If not dont feel bad. You probably passed on the second or third. If it took you more tries than that , how many did it take?

I saw a little news blip this morning on a CNN news ticker saying that there is a woman attempting to get her License for the 772nd time. Can you imagine? I hate going to the DMV. I could not imagine having to go more than 50 times in my life . I wonder if she was charged for every failed test?  

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 10:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
allsmiles01
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 10:42 AM

I passed on the first try.

nanjo33
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 10:43 AM

Wow, thats a lot of times to try to pass a test.

I passed my first time.

relosansil
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 10:44 AM

I passed the first time... thank God, I was so nervous...

rag_dollmom

The written test I passed the firtt time; the driving test I had to take twice :)

Mandafers

It took me twice. The driving instructor the first time was a jerk! A car pulled out in front of me and he FREAKED out! I wasn't even close to hitting it! The DMV was located in this stip mall type area and there were many drive ways to pull into. He told me to pull in and I asked which one. He said "Oh whichever one." So I picked on - guess I picked wrong. Man I bawled my eyes out! I was so upset! Seems stupid now. Oh well!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

pregnancy calendar

jeskaM

wow thats alot of times..i would have given up around the 15th time...I passed the first time 

candice0521
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 10:45 AM

FIRST TIME ON MY 16TH BIRTHDAY

Ms.Mommy125
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 10:46 AM

I didn't pass the first time because of stupid parallel parking. lol.  

mommy.gif proud mom image by dianacadena1423

olivejuicebby
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 10:47 AM

nope i did not. i hit into the cone things when trying to parallel park =( the guy was like "those could have been cars!" i took the test again, like that summer with my school and passed. you didn't need to parallel park to pass that test hahaha

Photobucket

nancycsel
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 10:53 AM

I did not have to take a driving test at the DMV, apparently if you passed driver's Ed at school with an A then it is up to the DMV to decided if you have to take the driving test. The DMV guy said "Happy Birthday to you" I think it was my b-day month and told me to get in line to take the picture.  I think I would have failed if I actually took the test, I was so nervous!  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)