Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It Isn't Even Safe To Clean My Oven,Lol

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:00 AM
  • 7 Replies

I was in the middle of cleaning our oven yesterday when my hubby came home from work.I didn't hear him come in since I have the radio blasting.Habit for me when I am cleaning.All of a sudden I get a pat on the butt.Of course I jump.And when I do my head hits something on the stove and blood is dripping off my head.So hubby takes me to the emergancy room.Kids are freaking out cause mommy's head is bleeding.We get there I go back and I kid you not the nurse almost laughed when I told her what happened.I was like I know it's a little funny but can we get this took care of.I ended up with 7 small stitches.Hubby did wind up taking me and the kids for ice cream after,lol.

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
elvir2babes
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:00 AM

bump

Divorced, Separated, Single or Widowed Moms! Check out this awesome group!! http://www.cafemom.com/group/ConfidentSingleMoms

KatherineM
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:01 AM

Im sorry that had to hurt. And you can hate me forever but thats funny

TessaMarie84
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:02 AM

LOL sorry to laugh but that is funny!!! I am glad that you are okay tho!!! LOL I swear its like a radar they have... if your bent over they will find you! hehe

JAX_Mami

LOL..dh would be buying me more than icecream. He always sneaks up on me to but has yet to give me stitches lol I hope you feel better!

BUT

evaleesmom

lol sorry i had to laugh!!! wht is it with hubby grabbing your ass when you are busy!! the other day i was taking a shower before bed.. i was super tired so my eyes were closed as i washed off..and all of a sudden he poked his head in and grabs my ass!! i screamed!! and of course he lauged..

Pnukey
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:07 AM

So you don't have to clean the oven any more! YAY! It's dangerous.

talitha_b
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:09 AM

That's too funny!!  I'm happy you're ok though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)