Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Graphic art / photo editing software help needed

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:18 AM
  • 6 Replies

I am looking for a software program that will let me add bold colors to selected areas of photographs (almost make them seem art-like) and also let me create graphic art work similar to the example below.  I don't want to spend a bundle & am not sure exactly what type of software I need.  I do want something that does not require and internet connection to run.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!   Kelly

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ksinclair
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:47 AM

Bump - anybody?

CafeMom Admin
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2009 at 12:49 PM

wave

Hi ksinclair

You may also want to visit these CafeMom Groups:

Advice for Moms

Photo Moms

Creative Photography

If you have a question or would like to share advice with other moms, just click the "Answers" tab at the top of every page on CafeMom. You can use the search bar at the top of every page to search for specific information.

Enjoy the site!
\The CafeMom Admin Team

jandyrodax
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 12:51 PM

Painshop Pro.  You can download it for free for 30 days at http://www.corel.com You do not need an internet connection to use it.

LEJOLIE
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 12:52 PM

why dont you start w/ paint net its free and will teach you all the baics. if interested i will send you ano fail group where you can learn it and download it 

xhighonlovex
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 12:53 PM

Quoting jandyrodax:

Painshop Pro.  You can download it for free for 30 days at http://www.corel.com You do not need an internet connection to use it.

But it does cost about 100 bucks after the trial..I found an ebay store online and got mine for 35..I did get ripped off at first though..

Photobucket

My reason I believe in miracles!

ksinclair
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 1:00 PM

I appreciate your responses, but it is for my father & he doesn't have internet access, so I do need something that is strictly software based. - Thanks!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)